Hacking black screen of death?

Awakendarknezz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, I haven`t use my Wii in a long time and today i decided to turn it on. when i went into the homebrew channel it said that there was an update i was like oh cool. i pressed it and after it downloaded it and all, it just sat in a black screen, I was wondering if anyone could help me out to solve this problem, thanks in advanced.

Awakendarknezz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
1: What black screen do you get? On the homebrew channel or on the wii system menu when you turn it on?

just an empty black screen while i tried to install the new version of the homebrew channel, i went ahead and tried to reinstall all the iso and homebrew ect but now whenever i try to install the snes emulator it says that it needs iso58 which i already installed -.- i get a feeling i messed up somewhere along the way

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install the latest version of the Homebrew Channel (1.0.8) while you already have IOS58 on your Wii. This is so the Homebrew Channel uses IOS58 instead of IOS61. It will tell you at the top of the page what IOS it is using and what version of the Homebrew Channel you are using. If you are having trouble updating through the wireless update feature, try downloading the latest version manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y