black ops

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by assam, Nov 13, 2010.

Nov 13, 2010

black ops by assam at 9:20 PM (979 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. assam
    OP

Newcomer assam Member

United Kingdom
    is there a way to complete the zombie mission............... or is it a continuous torture were you are waiting for you death.........

2. assam
    OP

Newcomer assam Member

United Kingdom
    I got up to level 8 AND DIED

3. Livin in a box

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    You kill the zombies.

The rounds go up.

Kill more zombies.

Rounds go up some more.

Zombies get harder to kill.

You die.

Start again.

4. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    in other words, pretty much the dumbest things to ever get hyped. Least with SpecOps you had an objective besides surviving the longest.

5. XXLANCEXX

Member XXLANCEXX GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The Dogs will piss you off

6. Arp1

Member Arp1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nah, those crawling zombies that blow up will.

7. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    Lol me and my friends got owned online, everyone got killed by dogs but me and cause they all targeted me afterwards, I got owned and couldn't revive anyone. think I completed 8 rounds and got pwned. Dead Ops Arcade is pretty good online, for anyone who does not know what it is go to main menu and repeatedly tap the r2/l2 buttons until the guys hands break free then walk to computer and type in "DOA" (without quotes) then press enter and voila, the other classified, you need to complete campaign, or there is a cheat but I will only pm it considering I don't want to ruin it for people who choose not to use the cheat.

8. assam
    OP

Newcomer assam Member

United Kingdom
    yeh i think the whole black ops is shit............. i perfer mw2

9. assam
    OP

Newcomer assam Member

United Kingdom
    actually after playing it for 3 days I think black ops is better because of the two player online feature

10. MrDiesel

Member MrDiesel GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    In general I kinda like it, but still prefer MW2. I bought BO, so I'll play it, but still..

The maps are not that pretty good, the weapons are not that nice as in MW2, toooooo muchh f****** campers (!!!!! thanks to the well designed maps, uhum), and in FFA everyone backrapes [​IMG] It's like the game is made for backrapers. They just spawn behind you [​IMG]

Lol, no it's not because I suck.. When I'm tired I get scores like 9-16, but when I'm excited and awaken I have had 20-1, 30-4, 10-0 and similar without camping.

Attention! If you don't want to read sh*t talk, don't open this spoiler [​IMG] It's about the camping [​IMG]
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Now what I do like about it is that it has the local multiplayer online. I have bought a second controller specially for this. And zombies are cool too, but it's getting too hard in the end.. My max is like 10 rounds and that is because there were pro's with me [​IMG]

PS: I'm kinda angry 'cause I'm tired, only slept for 5 hours, and just played BO and saw a lot of campers. This is not in all games, it's not meant for flaming, but c'mon, the maps are made for camping. I just want to clear out that I'm not some pro gamer that flames every noob. It's probably 'cause I'm really really tired.. Pff, I even keep repeating things now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] pff sorry [​IMG]

Edit:
    OMG! I didn't even see that this thread was about zombies, only saw "I prefer MW2" so yeah.. Omg, I'm off now, this is getting way off xD [​IMG]