Gaming black ops

assam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to complete the zombie mission............... or is it a continuous torture were you are waiting for you death.........

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol me and my friends got owned online, everyone got killed by dogs but me and cause they all targeted me afterwards, I got owned and couldn't revive anyone. think I completed 8 rounds and got pwned. Dead Ops Arcade is pretty good online, for anyone who does not know what it is go to main menu and repeatedly tap the r2/l2 buttons until the guys hands break free then walk to computer and type in "DOA" (without quotes) then press enter and voila, the other classified, you need to complete campaign, or there is a cheat but I will only pm it considering I don't want to ruin it for people who choose not to use the cheat.

assam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually after playing it for 3 days I think black ops is better because of the two player online feature

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
In general I kinda like it, but still prefer MW2. I bought BO, so I'll play it, but still..

The maps are not that pretty good, the weapons are not that nice as in MW2, toooooo muchh f****** campers (!!!!! thanks to the well designed maps, uhum), and in FFA everyone backrapes
unsure.gif
It's like the game is made for backrapers. They just spawn behind you
unsure.gif

Lol, no it's not because I suck.. When I'm tired I get scores like 9-16, but when I'm excited and awaken I have had 20-1, 30-4, 10-0 and similar without camping.

Attention! If you don't want to read sh*t talk, don't open this spoiler
smile.gif
It's about the camping
tongue.gif

I can't stress this enough, there are toooo much ******************************* campers. Sorry but I really hate it. They are laying on top of the stairs, you are going upstairs and they do like: bang bang bang.. OOoohhhh I hit someone, I'm goooood xD but then you're like f****** assh*le, die.. Then you're going back to revenge, but he kills you again (loool only when I'm tired xD) and then you're more pissed off.. Then you let him be if he didnt die, but then there is some other f*ck sh*t laying in a tower (or other place): bang bang bang.. you die and you like: gtfo... Sorry but it's just pathetic.. They are laying in the same place (and after they die, they try to return!!!!) for the whole game/round!!! It must be f***** boring if you ask me... Omg!! With a sniper I can understand but they're not using any.. and even when I've got a sniper I still run around..

Now what I do like about it is that it has the local multiplayer online. I have bought a second controller specially for this. And zombies are cool too, but it's getting too hard in the end.. My max is like 10 rounds and that is because there were pro's with me
tongue.gif

PS: I'm kinda angry 'cause I'm tired, only slept for 5 hours, and just played BO and saw a lot of campers. This is not in all games, it's not meant for flaming, but c'mon, the maps are made for camping. I just want to clear out that I'm not some pro gamer that flames every noob. It's probably 'cause I'm really really tired.. Pff, I even keep repeating things now
unsure.gif
frown.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
pff sorry
tongue.gif

Edit:
OMG! I didn't even see that this thread was about zombies, only saw "I prefer MW2" so yeah.. Omg, I'm off now, this is getting way off xD
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality