Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually went out on Black Friday. I went to sleep at 5pm, woke up at 12am, and was "woken up" by my mom at 5 to go to gamestop. It may sound stupid but I only went there to get Final Fantasy XIII. We left the house at around 5:05 and got home at around 6. I was in line that long! And while I was waiting in line, my mom drove over to target to see how it was doing, and their whole parking lot was full! God that must've been horrible.

Anyways, I'm around 10-20 hours in. I have fallen in love with my PS3 all over again! I love the grapics! (If they can make a moving eyeball, I'm impressed.) I've been playing it non-stop. Yeah, yeah, I know someone's gonna say "Fainal fantsys stupid! seproth sux. clouds emooo." But I don't give a crap.
My Impressions on Story: I feel bad for Lightning. Hope is bitter. Snow is an Idiot. Vanille... dunno. Sazh has a Chocobo in his hair. I don't know much about Fang yet.
My Impressions on Gameplay: At some points it can be really fast-paced. And at others it could feel like a slug. But maybe that's just the way I play it.
My Impressions on Music: It is really good when you first hear it. But when it loops over and over again, the vocals can get irritating.
My Impressions on Graphics: Nice nice. Makes me go >w<

That's what has happened recently. Boring life right? I didn't have much to do cause school was canceled for the week cause of snow. (In NOVEMBER!)

>w< >ww< >w< >w< >www< >w< >ww< >ww< >w< >w< >www< >w< >ww< >ww< >w< >w< >www< >w< >w

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. I stood in line for 5 hours. Unless you mean you went at 5:05 AM and got home at 6:00 PM, then that wasn't that long.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i missed it
frown.gif

i overslept.....

i was gonna get me a new cheap DS Lite, PSP and a new iPod
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum