Homebrew .bin and .cue on USBLoaderGX

Rayqua_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi ! I am new to wii hacking. I recently hacked my Wii. Yesterday I downloaded a game (Driver Parallel Lines) and I got a .bin and a .cue.

Do you know if I can load these on UsbLoaderGX in some way, because the game appears on my usbloadergx menu, but doesn't have the splash animation. And when I load it, it returns to my wii menu.

Or if you have a.wbfs/iso for me.

I'm Portuguese, so if there's mistakes on this thread, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi ! I am new to wii hacking. I recently hacked my Wii. Yesterday I downloaded a game (Driver Parallel Lines) and I got a .bin and a .cue.

Hello.:)

First thought: "Someone" was very funny......:rolleyes:
In both ways:

- If "your game" were for the PlaySation 2 it was not very "intelligent" to make a Bin/Cue instead of an ISO.But,everyone is doing as well as he can.:D
- If it is really for the Wii.....no comment,but also everyone is doing as well as he can.....

If you really do that work for yourself:

You can use an Tool like

- Alcohol (52%) 120%
- CloneCD/DVD
- Daemon Tools

This Tools makes an Virtual Drive for you,with that you can mount your Bin/Cue "Thing" .
Then you maybe already see if this is a regular Game or a ..... Thing for not to use....

If it IS a usable Game then you can try to "convert" it to an ISO,for Example with ImgBurn or if already installed it with Alcohol 120%.They "read" he Content from the Virtual Drive like a real CD/DVD and make an ISO of you.
The "Result" then is maybe useful for the WiiBackupManager to finally get your "Game" on an USB Device to play it on the Wii.:)

Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s