Votes: 14 5.2%

• Total voters

kabii-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps anything on the Club Nintendo successor since Nintendo Account just launched in Japan recently? Otherwise ANYTHING on the NX would be really nice.

I was thinking this as well when I read the news. If the service has all of the nice features it's been rumored to have from the get go, it could be a huge announcement to say it releases before the end of the year or something. Although I'm sure a number of people would be disappointed it it wasn't details on a new game...

Father Crilly

GBAtemp's Phoney Priest
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, I think Nintendo are going to announce that every future game for the 3DS will only be available on the eshop.

I think this because the new Sky3DS+ can bypass AP checks.

TL;DR: Bye bye piracy.

D

Deleted User

Personally, I think Nintendo are going to announce that every future game for the 3DS will only be available on the eshop.

That wouldn't be possible for many reasons.

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sm4sh or Pokemon Go gets a beta release; IIRC during the thing for Pokemon Go there would be a closed beta twords the end of this year. I have no doubt there will be a leaked APK somewhere. If we can do anything with it is the better question. Now I am just dreaming but if there was more extensive character creator for Sm4sh, I would cry xD

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness I can see an end of the year teaser for the NX. What I don't see is the next Pokemon (Z) being announced. Game Freak usually announces their stuff only when they want to. Only time will tell. (Or the next CoroCoro leak.)

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

Doing that would be a *really* bad move, in more than one way. First, piracy is still possible without cartridges; second, a LOT of people will complain about things being only digital (many (me included) like to have a nice cartridge with a box of their favorite game, and others don't want to use credit cards online, or simply don't have a credit card. And Nintendo e-shop cards aren't that easy to find when you don't live in a big city); third, mandatory internet connexion; etc etc...

Reactions: BurningDesire

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness I can see an end of the year teaser for the NX. What I don't see is the next Pokemon (Z) being announced. Game Freak usually announces their stuff only when they want to. Only time will tell. (Or the next CoroCoro leak.)
Like a 30s ad. Showing the NX's specs and that's it. What a fucking tease. GG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...