• Total voters

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
My bets:

- Minecraft (PEGI said Nov 12, maybe they swapped numbers and its coming Dec 11?)
- New account system
- Title of the new Zelda game

To be honest, nothing of this sounds likely. Imo it just doesn't make any sense to announce something big in early/mid December. If it's something for Christmas it is too late to advertise it. If it is coming next year, why not revealing it in early January? So probably this is nothing.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bets:

- Minecraft (PEGI said Nov 12, maybe they swapped numbers and its coming Dec 11?)
- New account system
- Title of the new Zelda game

To be honest, nothing of this sounds likely. Imo it just doesn't make any sense to announce something big in early/mid December. If it's something for Christmas it is too late to advertise it. If it is coming next year, why not revealing it in early January? So probably this is nothing.
The rep of Nintendo sales wouldn't say something big is happening if nothing big was happening

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Metroid fans will be happy, as well as people waiting for a cross platform streaming the n3ds, wiiU gamepad, iphones and nx's tablet~
..hold your breath and hope Nintendo wont have a change of plans..
..miaawwwwww...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...