• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden: "You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and i think the politicians who voted down ted cruz's school security bill should be jailed, but thats just me, mr. old fashioned.
We don't need politicians to pass laws that will see more children be killed. No matter how old fashioned you are.

Maybe you are so old fashioned that you are out of touch with reality?

One of the conclusions I came to about fifteen years ago is that my upbringing was holding me back. I've embraced new ways of thinking, because I'm not scared. I find a lot of people on the right are scared to be woke.
Post automatically merged:

i dont recall them every saying they had a piece of evidence that says trump tried to have mike pence killed.
There is evidence of trump lying to a crowd of people that the election was stolen and that mike pence was responsible. We only have compelling testimony from his employees (who presumably were supporters of him) that he enjoyed when the crowd were chanting to kill him

You would have to be pretty dumb to support trump, so I'll assume you won't accept this evidence

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: Chris2055

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Once again I'll say that hell is paved with good intentions.
He doesn't realize that he is playing the game of fascism vs fascism now. Understanding and unity wasn't the goal, but the goal was an ideal that everyone should be subservient to. People cannot be trusted to experience life on their own terms.

Both sides are shitty. One is up front about it and the other "hides it better". (I prefer the honest variant if I am forced to choose between the two, and I think more people are inclined on that front, which make this movement in politics suspicious to me. Thankfully, I don't need to choose.)

I'll say that I don't want to make a gay cake, and I'll be fined, sued, and bankrupted.

Live and let live wasn't an option. Imperialism is the goal.

Yes, right wingers were responsible for most of the violence at BLM protests. That's verified and not up for debate.

This has been a repeated lie from you, with no source. You seem to think that because left-wingers weren't the (arrested) majority, that right-wingers were. It is likely that neither were were greater than 50%, but you also seem to think that because that left-wingers weren't brought to justice, that they weren't involved. Political leaders operate at optimal profit when it's as close to 50/50 as possible anyway. You are stupid.

Last edited by tabzer,

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He doesn't realize that he is playing the game of fascism vs fascism now. Understanding and unity wasn't the goal, but it was an ideal that everyone should be subservient to. People cannot be trusted to experience life on their own terms.

Both sides are shitty. One is up front about it and the other "hides it better". (I prefer the honest variant if I am forced to choose between the two, and I think more people are inclined on that front, which make this movement in politics suspicious to me. Thankfully, I don't need to choose.)

I'll say that I don't want to make a gay cake, and I'll be fined, sued, and bankrupted.

Live and let live wasn't an option. Imperialism is the goal.
Amen to all of that. Kids nowadays are indeed stupid but it's not really their fault, they have not been properly educated and trained to use critical thinking and logic, because it produces servile consumers. So they have a really strong herd mentality and fall for a toxic, sophistic and totalitarian ideology because it looks cool, and because they think we live in a childish cartoon in which they're the "good guys" fighting evil. But that's just not how real life works. Moral purity does not exist, isn't even desirable, and it's part of growing up and becoming an adult to realize, understand and accept that.

Cancel "culture" is the epitome of the fascist mindset. This is not the 1930's anymore, fascism has evolved. When a movement gets to say who can be considered a human being and who can't, there's something seriously twisted and wrong and you're not very far from Hitler who was also one to say who was human and who wasn't. Yeah Godwin's law I know, but sadly we can't escape this with an ideology that treats everyone else as fascists while it is the true fascism. Our young internet social justice warriors would probably see this more clearly if they had had proper History classes.

And yeah both sides are shitty but like you I'm inclined to choose the more upfront side if I need to, because as sad as it is to say that, the far right is more grounded in reality. The woke-infected left is truly pernicious and abhorrent and it absolutely must be exposed for what it is.

Woke cultists are the useful idiots of neoliberalism.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both sides
AADYzzAAEhXf.jpg

Woke cultists
AABM4yAADgHe.jpg

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And yeah both sides are shitty but like you I'm inclined to choose the more upfront side if I need to, because as sad as it is to say that, the far right is more grounded in reality. The woke-infected left is truly pernicious and abhorrent and it absolutely must be exposed for what it is.

Woke cultists are the useful idiots of neoliberalism.

Lol woke cultists are useful idiots of neoliberalism while far right is 110% neoliberal and in the pockets of the super rich. Make peace with that poor brain of yours.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't need politicians to pass laws that will see more children be killed. No matter how old fashioned you are.

Maybe you are so old fashioned that you are out of touch with reality?

One of the conclusions I came to about fifteen years ago is that my upbringing was holding me back. I've embraced new ways of thinking, because I'm not scared. I find a lot of people on the right are scared to be woke.

There is evidence of trump lying to a crowd of people that the election was stolen and that mike pence was responsible. We only have compelling testimony from his employees (who presumably were supporters of him) that he enjoyed when the crowd were chanting to kill him

You would have to be pretty dumb to support trump, so I'll assume you won't accept this evidence

well first and foremost do you have a source on me being dumb? ive stated NUMEROUS times ive voted for trudeau, and plan on voting for biden in 2024, if america wants a dictator again who am i to take that away from them.

Secondly, i am gonna need a source cited that said that trump was lying to people, nothing ive seen indicates that, unless you are a conspiracy theorist in which case, congrats on that one year of probation mr. epps, and lastly, do you have a source on more kids being killed if they backed cruz's bill?

+

=

??????

can i get a source on the nurse being a trumper? nothing ive seen in the video leads me to believe that.

Your posts.

U a netrunner, gonk?

i dont speak whatever that is, so i can't comment on it

my posts dont qualify as a valid source, do better.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well first and foremost do you have a source on me being dumb? ive stated NUMEROUS times ive voted for trudeau, and plan on voting for biden in 2024, if america wants a dictator again who am i to take that away from them.

Secondly, i am gonna need a source cited that said that trump was lying to people, nothing ive seen indicates that, unless you are a conspiracy theorist in which case, congrats on that one year of probation mr. epps, and lastly, do you have a source on more kids being killed if they backed cruz's bill?

can i get a source on the nurse being a trumper? nothing ive seen in the video leads me to believe that.

i dont speak whatever that is, so i can't comment on it

my posts dont qualify as a valid source, do better.
What is it with MAGAs and the gish gallop?

Reactions: Xzi

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is it with MAGAs and the gish gallop?

i wouldnt know im not one of them, and i also dont know what that means, you tell me, you are the maga here.\

edit: i looked it up, ill be sure you to smaller, simpler words for you, i didnt know you got overwhelmed easily.

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This discussion has devolved to such a level of ignorance that I can't tell if we're being trolled because it's hard to imagine. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol woke cultists are useful idiots of neoliberalism while far right is 110% neoliberal and in the pockets of the super rich. Make peace with that poor brain of yours.
You haven't read what I said, which is to be expected since you're not here to have actual conversations but to enforce your propaganda while feeling superior. And to say the far right is 110% neoliberal just shows how ignorant you are, you're embarrassing yourself.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You haven't read what I said, which is to be expected since you're not here to have actual conversations but to enforce your propaganda while feeling superior. And to say the far right is 110% neoliberal just shows how ignorant you are, you're embarrassing yourself.
Nah, you are embarassing yourself big time - the bigliest even

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow, that's such a brilliant kindergarten argument. I'm speechless and defeated of course :rolleyes:

Imagine holding water for Trump and telling others that they're embarrassing themselves.
You're sooo way off base lol. Life and people are not as simplistic as you think. But as usual you and your fellow cultists need to resort to personal attacks and childish memes to mask how fallacious your ideology really is and get that high school bully sense of superiority. Tha way you talk to complete strangers, having no idea who they are and what they have to deal with, just shows how malicious you really are and proves the "progressive" preaching is just a pose.

Last edited by Ligeia,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally