• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden: "You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The textbooks in your history class must've been extremely outdated. Ukraine has been its own nation for a long time now, a nation that genuinely believed Russia to be an ally. There is no excuse you can conjure up to justify that betrayal and all the war crimes that followed.

Chatgpt not updated lol

Reactions: Chris2055 and Xzi

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The US equivalent would be attacking Mexico or Canada out of the blue. I could totally see someone as stupid as Trump pitching that idea, in fact I think he's made some questionable remarks regarding Canada already.

Yeah ok. I bet you would feel the same way if they had Russian alliance. Does the Cuba missile crisis ring a bell? How do you think Russia would respond to Ukraine housing American biolabs? Oh yeah, America spent a lot of time lying about it too. Asking why is a waste of time because the bad faith is a proven fact.

There are only 3 sovereign countries as far as I am concerned; China, Russia, and the US (Israel). The rest of the world is a hostage. America doesn't like not being in control, but was it ever really in control in the first place?

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

THE GISH GALLOP​

Bad faith time wasting “debates” online that are for the purpose of exhausting/fatiguing the opponent and everyone around them. These often use the Gish Gallop, flooding a conversation en mass with individually weak arguments in order to make it incredibly exerting and tedious to debunk all of them. A refutation of the Gish Gallop bogs down and takes time as often they demand immaculate citation and any single argument out of the torrent not debunked will be claimed to cast doubt on the entire refutation. Typically you get not involved people wallowing in with “I’m tired of hearing about neo-Nazis!” Yes, we all are, but they still exist and are a threat to the life and safety of people in our communities so just giving up is a lazy option. The whole thing is a public performance by the neo-Nazi, they aren’t there to necessarily win you over but to woo anyone else who skims by the conversation. The point is to appear informed and correct to onlookers while intentionally overwhelming and demoralizing people with bad faith time wasting arguments.

Posting because we have like 6 people in this thread doing this.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ah, so everyone who disagrees with you is gish galloping you by not reciting your "acceptable facts". Irony is that this post is spam, wasting of time, and won't change anything. Only you could gish gollop with gish gollop. It's just insanely stupid proof of your lack of substance.

Love that the "You might secretly be a Nazi" tabloid trash is sourcing 4chan. You are an absolute joke.

Last edited by tabzer,

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so everyone who disagrees with you is gish galloping you by not reciting your "acceptable facts". Irony is that this post is spam, wasting of time, and won't change anything. Only you could gish gollop with gish gollop. It's just insanely stupid proof of your lack of substance.

Another example of it right here.

For simplicity and for the benefit of users jumping into the thread later, I'll summarize the findings of the articles posted earlier.

74% of extremist acts of violence in the US have been found to been at the hands of right wing ideology. 24% is apolitical (example, Vegas shooter, looting in Ferguson MO) and 2% at the hands of left wing ideology.

Findings show that 93% of BLM protests have been peaceful. Trump's own DHS stated right wing extremism is also the most dangerous threat in the US as of 2020.

Therefore, a simple mathematical application would mean that of the 7% non peaceful BLM protests, 74% of the violence that occurred would have been at the hands of right wingers. The couple dozen articles I posted listing names, charges, etc support this. Yes, there has been some left wing violence but it's statistically insignificant.

People who deny this simple but logical and accurate statement that right wingers are responsible for most of the violence at BLM gatherings are either willfully ignorant about it, or support it. Neither outcome looks good for their moral character or intellect.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another example of it right here.

For simplicity, I'll summarize the findings of the articles posted earlier.

74% of extremist acts of violence in the US have been found to been at the hands of right wing ideology. 24% is apolitical (example, Vegas shooter, looting in Ferguson MO) and 2% at the hands of left wing ideology.

Findings show that 93% of BLM protests have been peaceful. Trump's own DHS stated right wing extremism is also the most dangerous threat in the US as of 2020.

Therefore, a simple mathematical application would mean that of the 7% non peaceful BLM protests, 74% of the violence that occurred would have been at the hands of right wingers. The couple dozen articles I posted listing names, charges, etc support this. Yes, there has been some left wing violence but it's statistically insignificant.

People who deny this simple but logical and accurate statement that right wingers are responsible for most of the violence at BLM gatherings are either willfully ignorant about it, or support it. Neither outcome looks good for their moral character or intellect.
Yeah I got you. Everything that you don't like is gish gallop, meanwhile you are peddling a shitty lie that you cannot source anywhere but your own stupid calculation. There's a reason why your math didn't hit headlines. Everyone would certainly of heard of it, because it is literally the disclosed goal to produce such a narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: supermist

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got you. Everything that you don't like is gish gallop, meanwhile you are peddling a shitty lie that you cannot source anywhere but your own stupid calculation. There's a reason why your math didn't hit headlines. Everyone would certainly of heard of it, because it is literally the disclosed goal to produce such a narrative.

You're arguing that 2+2=5 again.

Alternatively, feel free to debunk the sources and math. You're literally denying that a list of sources that support the claim were posted already too. How can anyone expect to reason with people that behave like this?

But you won't, because we all know you're extremely buttmad over being absolutely clowned here.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You're arguing that 2+2=5 again.

Alternatively, feel free to debunk the sources and math. You're literally denying that a list of sources that support the claim were posted already too. How can anyone expect to reason with people that behave like this?

But you won't, because we all know you're extremely buttmad over being absolutely clowned here.
You have no source that the BLM violence was majorly caused by right wingers, lol. That was the point. Admit it. If you think you are being more clever than the media, that for some reason, refuses to say what you are saying, then the only conclusion is that you must be some sort of prodigy.

L-O-L.

You are both the customer and the product.

I already demonstrated why your math is clown-work in a prior thread, and I also pointed out how your sources do not say what you say that they do. If you want to relive this, start with a simple sourced fact, and we can go from there.

Last edited by tabzer,
  • Haha
Reactions: supermist

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ooh, burn by the resident roach.

Off topic, but did you have something to say, or is your focus communicating that everything else sits well with you?

Your priorities are f*cked, and everyone knows it. Turn your life around.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have no source that the BLM violence was majorly caused by right wingers, lol. That was the point. Admit it. If you think you are being more clever than the media, that for some reason, refuses to say what you are saying, then the only conclusion is that you must be some sort of prodigy.

L-O-L.

You are both the customer and the product.

I already demonstrated why your math is clown-work in a prior thread, and I also pointed out how your sources do not say what you say that they do. If you want to relive this, start with a simple sourced fact, and we can go from there.
He's the king of "prove that shit" posts, and now he's the king of "stop making me prove that shit" posts too.
You both have demonstrated to lack basic mathematic and reading skills. The couple dozen articles with right wingers getting arrested at BLM protests support the claim that right wingers are overwhelmingly responsible for the violence at these rallies which have been otherwise peaceful.

Like at this point I see no issue with referring to the two of you as Nazis.
Post automatically merged:

listen we all know the liberals like to groom ok they are grooming machines!

I've debunked this too.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...n-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-49

1225 examples of right wing sexual misconduct, many of which involved children.

This was also an attempt of whataboutism since this topic is about the failed insurrection, but hey another low IQ right wing talking point has been debunked.

Embarrassing.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, anyone who disagrees with you and points out your hypocrisy, gotta be a Nazi.

It's not a matter of disagreement. It's a matter of words, actions, and beliefs.

And please, can someone claiming my math is wrong or that I'm being hypocritical point it out? This has been asked numerous times, and in other threads but it never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F