• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Big President Joe Biden Fail Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Here I will be posting all Biden fails his administration is involved with from losing at courts to the random events that he is part of .
First one
Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1407815444703100928

Biden seems to think you need F15's and Nukes to take on the government
This is a fact not true as history has shown us in past revolutions

If you have Biden fails please feel free to contribute

Compilation
Biden apparently gets lost reading his notes at EU-US summit.
????????

Last edited by Valwinz,
Reactions: Henchman1

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please you need to have a basic education to post here please go read on urban warfare and guerrilla tactics
Do you really think anybody is going to forcefully take down the military–industrial complex that is the United States government and its military without comparable firepower? I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Reactions: ZeusX

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Do you really think anybody is going to forcefully take down the military–industrial complex that is the United States government and its military without comparable firepower? I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.
US won Vietnam

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Please you need to have a basic education to post here please go read on urban warfare and guerrilla tactics
Lmao, what a bunch of faux-macho bullshit. The only tactic Republicans would have in an actual war against the government is shitting their pants.

Besides, when a fascist strongman rises to power and we're in our most desperate need of a revolution, they're always gung-ho in support of the government under those circumstances. Just a bunch of LARPers.

Now mods, please delete this childish thread. Or otherwise change the name of this subforum to "Valwinz's political tantrum corner."

Last edited by Xzi,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US won Vietnam
The United States did not win against Vietnam, which I understand is your point, but Vietnam did not overthrow the US government. Biden is specifically referring to insurrectionists in the United States.

I mean this with respect, which is way more than you deserve at this point, but do you read/watch anything you reference?

Reactions: ZeusX and Xzi

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Lmao, what a bunch of faux-macho bullshit. The only tactic Republicans would have in an actual war against the government is shitting their pants.

Besides, when a fascist strongman rises to power and we're in our most desperate need of a revolution, they're always gung-ho in support of the government under those circumstances. Just a bunch of LARPers.
Who is talking about Republicans? please read before posting stupidity here.

We talking about US citizens in the future who decided to rebel again the government republican or Democrat

With how many guns people here have anyone that thinks they could not take on the government is as dumb as Biden

You don't need nukes or F15

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Now mods, please delete this childish thread. Or otherwise change the name of this subforum to "Valwinz's political tantrum corner."
I already reported the first post per the naming guidelines in this subforum, but titling it "Valwinz's political tantrum corner" and moving it to EoF is a much better idea.

Reactions: ZeusX and Xzi

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who is talking about Republicans? please read before posting stupidity here.

We talking about US citizens in the future who decided to rebel again the government republican or Democrat

With how many guns people here have anyone that thinks they could not take on the government is as dumb as Biden

You don't need nukes or F15
By your logic, maybe we can start slashing the military budget, since all we need are the guns we already have (with 40% of them being handguns). Perhaps we finally have some common ground.

Biden does not know where he is
There's no indication from this video that Biden doesn't know where he is or got lost reading his notes.

Biden is a gaffe-prone president. It doesn't take long to find a video demonstrating this. But this isn't one of them.

Reactions: ZeusX

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
By your logic, maybe we can start slashing the military budget, since all we need are the guns we already have (with 40% of them being handguns). Perhaps we finally have some common ground.

There's no indication from this video that Biden doesn't know where he is or got lost reading his notes.

Biden is a gaffe-prone president. It doesn't take long to find a video demonstrating this. But this isn't one of them.
if your going to be here them please contribute or go cry somewhere else

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your going to be here them please contribute or go cry somewhere else
In what world am I not contributing? I'm responding to and correcting your misinformation. It's on topic.

This is going to sound snarky, but maybe it should be called Valwinz Fail Compilation.

Last edited by Lacius,

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Seriously @Valwinz, you just made a Twitter thread. One with high Republican beliefs. This in no way helps society. I vote that this thread gets taken down to prevent mass arguments (which are different from debates, and often result in threats). @Valwinz, you will have a lot of disagreement in here, and will ultimately result in a terrifying problem.

You'll get some stuff like this:

This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen. I could make a compilation of Trump fails, but there isn't even enough bandwidth in GBATemp to list them all.

In what world am I not contributing? I'm responding to and correcting your misinformation. It's on topic.

This is going to sound snarky, but maybe it should be called Valwinz Fail Compilation.
Yes. Just yes. This is the best counterargument in here. Thank you @Lacius.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Kind of what I worried about, when they closed Biden thread. Even with a conservative corner, it spreads.
Everything goes to crap when you bring politics into it. Especially such a controversial topic as Biden v. Trump. I vote we all grab burritos and put an end to this nonsense. Who's with me?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything goes to crap when you bring politics into it. Especially such a controversial topic as Biden v. Trump. I vote we all grab burritos and put an end to this nonsense. Who's with me?
As much as I like politics and political discussions, I vote this thread is locked or moved to EoF. It wasn't very serious to begin with.

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Seriously @Valwinz, you just made a Twitter thread. One with high Republican beliefs. This in no way helps society. I vote that this thread gets taken down to prevent mass arguments (which are different from debates, and often result in threats). @Valwinz, you will have a lot of disagreement in here, and will ultimately result in a terrifying problem.

You'll get some stuff like this:

This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen. I could make a compilation of Trump fails, but there isn't even enough bandwidth in GBATemp to list them all.

Yes. Just yes. This is the best counterargument in here. Thank you @Lacius.
go do it make one about the Republican fails they have lots

Reactions: Jayro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1