Hardware Tutuo Switch Pro Controller glitching

HardwareNoob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I have a Tutuo Switch Pro Controller, it was working fine until last week, when I tried to use it on a PS3, I didn't know that the controller wasn't compatible

Since then, the controller has freak out, it is randomly pressing buttons and even the analogic stick isn't anwsering my movements, literally unplayable. I need help, I can't find any manual on the internet about it and I don't know what to do.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a Tutuo Switch Pro Controller, it was working fine until last week, when I tried to use it on a PS3, I didn't know that the controller wasn't compatible

Since then, the controller has freak out, it is randomly pressing buttons and even the analogic stick isn't anwsering my movements, literally unplayable. I need help, I can't find any manual on the internet about it and I don't know what to do.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutuo-pro-controller-wireless-stop-working-after-the-update.518449/

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, this thread doesn't help alot considering that I can't acess any of the links on it, but thanks anyway
Have you tried plugging it into the switch dock with a usb cable? In that post they mention they had to do that once, then it reset the controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto