• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden: "You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
At least if you get Trump in office you'll have a better politicial as VP.
We don't even know who his VP pick is yet. He tried to have his last one killed though, so I can't imagine anyone intelligent would volunteer for the gig.

Mike Pence certainly isn't more appealing than Kamala Harris, in any case.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't even know who his VP pick is yet. He tried to have his last one killed though, so I can't imagine anyone intelligent would volunteer for the gig.

Mike Pence certainly isn't more appealing than Kamala Harris, in any case.

do you have a source on that? all ive seen the feds who went in were saying that, also, if no one intelligent volunteers, then they'll be roughly on the same level

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you could liken that statement to you not being a troll in that point then, because there is no way you are being sincere
If you saw how the trump presidency played out and thought to yourself that you'd still support him, then you're not a reasonable or intelligent person.

Hell, this thread is filled with morons stating that 1/6 wasn't an insurrection while at the same time saying it was ok because of the founding fathers

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you saw how the trump presidency played out and thought to yourself that you'd still support him, then you're not a reasonable or intelligent person.

Hell, this thread is filled with morons stating that 1/6 wasn't an insurrection while at the same time saying it was ok because of the founding fathers

what's your source on the not reasonable or intelligent thing? that sounds like conjecture which is sadly not meaningful and i know you are smart enough to know that.

well, the biggest problem is that , the word " insurrection" is used as a bait word, its used to rile up unintelligent people who put too much stock in their own feelings, which fortunately mean dick.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
do you have a source on that?
January 6th when they put up a noose outside the capitol building and started chanting, "hang Mike Pence" for at least ten minutes straight. Footage isn't hard to find.

Those who haven't realized yet that Trump will throw anybody and everybody under the bus are officially brain dead. Pardoned zero insurrectionists even though they were there entirely on his behalf.

Reactions: smf and KingVamp

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's your source on the not reasonable or intelligent thing? that sounds like conjecture which is sadly not meaningful and i know you are smart enough to know that.

well, the biggest problem is that , the word " insurrection" is used as a bait word, its used to rile up unintelligent people who put too much stock in their own feelings, which fortunately mean dick.
Trump supporters have proven to be objectively stupid based on their words and actions. 75% of Trump voters believe the election results were fraudulent for starters:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/944385798/poll-just-a-quarter-of-republicans-accept-election-outcome

But then you also have his pandemic response which was an objective failure resulting in a disproportionate amount of American deaths as well.

Reactions: smf and Xzi

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
January 6th when they put up a noose outside the capitol building and started chanting, "hang Mike Pence" for at least ten minutes straight. Footage isn't hard to find.

Those who haven't realized yet that Trump will throw anybody and everybody under the bus are officially brain dead. Pardoned zero insurrectionists even though they were there entirely on his behalf.

can you link me to the footage of trump hanging the noose?
Post automatically merged:

Trump supporters have proven to be objectively stupid based on their words and actions. 75% of Trump voters believe the election results were fraudulent for starters:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/944385798/poll-just-a-quarter-of-republicans-accept-election-outcome

But then you also have his pandemic response which was an objective failure resulting in a disproportionate amount of American deaths as well.

well the pandemic part i completely agree with, putting poison out and calling it a vaccine is not a very smart way of doing things, but as far as the first part, do you have a source on the election not being fraudulent?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
can you link me to the footage of trump hanging the noose?
Trump made his feelings about Pence crystal clear prior to and during the events of January 6th, which is why they aren't running mates any more. If you aren't willing to go to federal jail on Trump's behalf, then you're as good as dead to him anyway.

Reactions: smf

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump made his feelings about Pence crystal clear prior to and during the events of January 6th, which is why they aren't running mates any more. If you aren't willing to go to federal jail on Trump's behalf, then you're as good as dead to him anyway.

is that a no on footage?

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disingenuous at best. The insurrectionists were all there on behalf of Trump. Charles Manson wasn't acquitted just because he had other people do his killing for him. It's a losing argument in court.

well, that is good news, becasue i wonder if your previous post is worth reporting to the proper authorities, as you apparently have empirical proof of someone attempting to have another person killed and refuse to share it, thats a crime im pretty sure right? really because its either that or you are lying in which case you are unreliable.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well, that is good news, becasue i wonder if your previous post is worth reporting to the proper authorities, as you apparently have empirical proof of someone attempting to have another person killed and refuse to share it, thats a crime im pretty sure right?
The footage is already being used by prosecutors in multiple criminal cases. You give me too much credit by assuming I could cover up evidence that's been available to everybody since 2020.

If Pence wanted to press charges, he'd have a strong case. He's spineless though, like every other Republican who refuses to call out the orange shitstain.

Reactions: smf and KingVamp

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The footage is already being used by prosecutors in multiple criminal cases. You give me too much credit by assuming I could cover up evidence that's been available to everybody since 2020.

If Pence wanted to press charges, he'd have a strong case. He's spineless though, like every other Republican who refuses to call out the orange shitstain.

do you have a source on them having that footage? i dont recall them every saying they had a piece of evidence that says trump tried to have mike pence killed. for what its worth though i agree, i am giving you far too much credit, feel free to admonish me for assuming you arent a liar and can back up the things you say.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
do you have a source on them having that footage?
I'm sorry, did you take a hard hit to your head recently? Why would the government NOT have comprehensive footage of what happened at a government building on that day?

i dont recall them every saying they had a piece of evidence that says trump tried to have mike pence killed.
His rabid cult would've killed ANY politician they got their hands on. Mike Pence was singled out by the chants. Burying your head in the sand won't delete the video evidence of that. Clearly you would continue to support Trump even if he cannibalized babies on live TV.

Last edited by Xzi,

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, did you take a hard hit to your head recently? Why would the government NOT have comprehensive footage of what happened at a government building on that day?

His rabid cult would've killed ANY politician they got their hands on. Mike Pence was singled out by the chants. Burying your head in the sand won't delete the video evidence of that. Clearly you would continue to support Trump even if he cannibalized babies on live TV.

im asking why you dont, im not asking why the government doesnt, or are you now claiming you are the physical manifestation of the government? Also if thats true, why havent they? id by lying if i said joe is doing just fine, as im dont think he know who he is, but he's alive, in fact, to my knowledge the "rabid cult" hasnt killed anyone on the opposing side, which is good i totally and completely disavow that behavior and any knowledge of it ( though again, you might be getting a call) do you have a source on me continuing to support trump after that? if something like that was a thing, then i would never vote for him as that would put him on hillary level, as, for the LAST time, i voted for trudeau, please dont project onto me because you can't back up empirical evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth