• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden: "You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then say something worthwhile.
You mean like asking for their sources and talk about their sources when I do? Sounds like work, The Catboy is lazy and lives under a weighted blanket called The Comf Zone™

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now I'm confused. Are you quoting the right person?

I was, in fact, wrong.

You mean like asking for their sources and talk about their sources when I do? Sounds like work, The Catboy is lazy and lives under a weighted blanket called The Comf Zone™

I was in fact wrong, this time.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I agree with your conclusion. We need evolution to wipe all the Trumpoids out.
And yet you pretend to fight the "fascists" I bet. While calling for the eradication of a whole portion of the population because they don't share your views. I hope someday when you're grown up you realize the enormity of this.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And yet you pretend to fight the "fascists" I bet. While calling for the eradication of a whole portion of the population because they don't share your views. I hope someday when you're grown up you realize the enormity of this.
Someday you will grow up and realize what I said, nothing I said was fascist.

I don't have a problem with people who don't share my views, I LIKE talking to people who don't share my views as it's how you learn.

Anyone who supports a friend of Jeffrey Epstein, who likes bursting in on teenage girls when they are changing, just because he says he supports their backward views is not adding anything good to the gene pool.

I would hold the same position if it were a democrat doing it, Trump supporters will twist their mind to support anything Trump says.

Last edited by smf,

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someday you will grow up and realize what I said, nothing I said was fascist.

I don't have a problem with people who don't share my views, I LIKE talking to people who don't share my views as it's how you learn.

Anyone who supports a friend of Jeffrey Epstein, who likes bursting in on teenage girls when they are changing, just because he says he supports their backward views is not adding anything good to the gene pool.

I would hold the same position if it were a democrat doing it, Trump supporters will twist their mind to support anything Trump says.
Once again I'll say that hell is paved with good intentions.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
well the blue's made sure that was a thing!
Virtually every politician has their pockets lined by the NRA. This isn’t just limited to one party or the other. But the Republicans don’t bother to hide it and the NRA doesn’t bother hiding their support of the Republican party

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mental hoops Trumpers will jump through in order to support him are astounding. There is no reasoning with these people. We can't even agree that our politicians should not openly support overthrowing the government or what that looks like when it happens. Sigh.
the big problem Biden has is that idiot running mate of his. Nobody wants her to be President and if he croaks, guess what happens? we're screwed. At least if you get Trump in office you'll have a better politicial as VP.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virtually every politician has their pockets lined by the NRA. This isn’t just limited to one party or the other. But the Republicans don’t bother to hide it and the NRA doesn’t bother hiding their support of the Republican party

true but up until recently rot didnt hit the republicans as hard as it has with the dems. Id be more willing to wonder if we even need an NRA at all if we just went with the notion of " its a constutional right, talk about it and lose your job" mentality, im not interested in what slapped ass from Connecticut or montana has to say. I do think its a shame what has happened with schools in america, and i think the politicians who voted down ted cruz's school security bill should be jailed, but thats just me, mr. old fashioned.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, "funniest shit i have ever seen"