Hacking Beware! Fake Hori Cases on Ebay!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had been tempted to order one off that seller, so I'm glad I saw this thread. I emailed play-asia yesterday as to when they can expect some more to arrive but they gave me one of those general don't know and the site will be updated when they are back in stock emails.

frown.gif
Well, Lik-Sang has some in stock. I've ordered a multi-pouch for my DSL from them and should arrive sometime next week. Pretty much same price on the item but not sure about the delivery fee.

D

Deleted User

ZildjianKX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazingly, I got my money refunded... he claims he didn't know they were fake from his supplier.

He didn't request the fake case back, so do I just keep it and use it, or still buy a real Hori one...

Anyone know of any places that have a black one in stock (that is a pouch and real) and ships to the US?

Play-Asia is $15 shipped to the US, but still out of stock.

fatfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, it took a little longer than i thought but finally here's a photo of my hori compact case -- it looks like the first one you posted (the one from the review):

Your DS stylus looks strange
wtf.gif
. Is it that new Hori Stylus? Hope it's not a fake one from ebay.
rofl2.gif
priceless! i left it on the table because i was in a hurry to check out it's special features though.

LOL!

sirdaver

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got my Hori screen protector from decagirl.com. Great shipping, fast too. Top screen protector was a perfect fit, bottom was near-perfect. I like these better than the Pelican brand that you can get a Best Buy. Application method much better too.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my genuine Hori screen protectors on eBay from the seller egun007 if that is useful to anyone. At least I assume they are genuine, as they came in professional packaging and work awesomely. I got my compact pouch from someone on this forum, its great as well, except for some fabric on the spine that is fraying.

cabby3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry, it took a little longer than i thought but finally here's a photo of my hori compact case -- it looks like the first one you posted (the one from the review):

My friend has a softcase like that for his DS
Looks IDENTICAL on the inside..he bought his from Play-asia.

I got the Hori Hardcase in black from Play-asia

cheekydollar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OH MAN

I bought my case from hot item shop!! I didnt think it could be a fake - but i guess it is!!

If i email them do you think i can get my money back like the previous psoter did>

Goldcoastr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.goldcoastrs-modchips.com
XP
Country
Hi im ebay bussiness seller myself & i hate seeing this always when sellers are misleading buyers

please remeber to also report these fake items due ebay vero system will investergate them & should get the items removed if not official products advertised as official

MajinBuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just purchased 3 packages of hori on dealxtreme.. at first I was a tad skeptical..but oh boy was I wrong, very nice prices and fast shipping and best of all its NOT a fake
smile.gif

They are imported from Hong Kong

Just make sure you use this link instead of the fake ones.. yes dealxtreme sells both.. fake and real..

Genuine Hori NDS Lite Screen Protector (Japan Imported)
$7.43

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5363

I noticed this thread is a bit old.. but I just wanted to share my experience
smile.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MajinBuu said:
I just purchased 3 packages of hori on dealxtreme.. at first I was a tad skeptical..but oh boy was I wrong, very nice prices and fast shipping and best of all its NOT a fake
smile.gif

They are imported from Hong Kong

Just make sure you use this link instead of the fake ones.. yes dealxtreme sells both.. fake and real..

Genuine Hori NDS Lite Screen Protector (Japan Imported)
$7.43 They are now $6.69! Go DX!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5363

I noticed this thread is a bit old.. but I just wanted to share my experience
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock