Bethesda releases 7-minute Starfield feature video

If, like me, you are excited about Bethesda's upcoming blockbuster game, you might want to check out this new video, a 7-minute long featurette. While the video doesn't contain actual game footage, you'll learn plenty of new things about the project and discover exclusive artwork from what appears to be a massive new franchise.

Join Game Director Todd Howard, Studio Director Angela Browder and Art Director Matt Carofano as they discuss how Bethesda Game Studios’ ambitions, passions and history have shaped the studio and how they are looking to the future with Starfield . Keep an eye out in the coming months for more episodes of ‘Into the Starfield.’

:arrow: Watch the video on YouTube

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
excited too, but still at least 1 year to go (release date was announced for November 2022)
and that's if the game isn't delayed, which it will probably be just like most major games of the past few years

Reactions: cyb0rg and x65943

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starfield? Bugfield.

Remember that scene from Empire Strikes Back, where Han flies through a (n unrealistically dense) asteroid field? Replace those rocks with programming bugs and unintended behaviours.

Wait. Did you just comment about unrealism in a Star Wars movie? I mean, do you know why it's so dense and/or have you personally visited the Hoth asteroid field to know how realistically (or not) it was portrayed in the movie?

Reactions: Nagarjuna

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do I expect Bethesda (modern or old) to deliver on the promise of Elite? Can't say I do.
Fetch quests in space.

Will come back in 10 years when the modding scene has done its thing.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good to see Todd reassuring us that he has nothing to show. This is one of the telltale signs that a game isn't going as planned but needs to be marketed somehow. You know, this whole video looks like a brainstorming session for a game that is set to release in less than a year.

Only way you get to play this or any upcoming Bethesda game is to either get a Series-X or on game pass because micro$oft obviously gonna make 'em xclusive to their platform.
Yeah, of course. And next you wanna tell us Santa isn't real, huh?

Reactions: HellGhast

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Starfield? Bugfield.

Remember that scene from Empire Strikes Back, where Han flies through a (n unrealistically dense) asteroid field? Replace those rocks with programming bugs and unintended behaviours.

Wait. Did you just comment about unrealism in a Star Wars movie? I mean, do you know why it's so dense and/or have you personally visited the Hoth asteroid field to know how realistically (or not) it was portrayed in the movie?

I think he means the un-realistic part is flying through such a dense asteroid field.

But then again its not so un-realistic coz Solo and all them pilots on smugglers moon regularly flew through those asteroids to evade imperial patrols.

Reactions: D34DL1N3R and Kioku

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, hearing about it is good and all, but I want to see actual gameplay before I getting on the hype train.

As for coming to other platforms, I doubt it, but Microsoft games have came to Nintendo before.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over