Homebrew [Beta] Spider DS Profile RopLoader (4.x only)

jhiean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how exactly this works it didnt work for me.. after i get the QR code i redirect to the site then it glitch for a sec then nothing happens... please help thanks

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've mirrored this and genned a QR code pointing to it for those brave enough to test this. I will not do so myself until I know it's safe:

(This QR code points to http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/apachethunder/Images/gateway/index_msett.html. Trust me it will be faster for you to use the QR code. :P )

The html file I pointed this two has a different file name but is identical to the one the original poster made in terms of what's contained inside the html file. I have other html loaders at the same folder location as this one, thus the reason for the custom file name. I know from experience testing my other ones that the different file names will not impact it's functionality. ;)

I've been meaning to ask, what exactly does it take to host this HTML file correctly? I wasn't exactly shocked when it didn't work with KWS on my Android devices (I expected the "magicfun" script in the middle of the page would fail on a relatively simple HTML server). However, it also isn't working in XAMPP, and obviously using Apache to host something like this is about as overkill as taking the space shuttle to the supermarket. So at this point it has to be something I missed. Probably something simple at that, but it's been a while since I designed a web site (not so long since I ran a WoW repack, but those are mostly SQL). I'll probably be kicking myself when I read your reply, but I look forward to it all the same.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The file host I'm using uses Apache I think. I would assume most standard html servers that support basic stuff like PHP would do the job.

That's what I was thinking. Since XAMPP uses Apache, and has PHP pre-installed, it should have everything it needs. I think that's Javascript though, not PHP (renaming with a .php extension doesn't help, regardless, which it should if it was simply a case of PHP not being properly processed). I guess I'll just have to go through the settings with a fine-toothed comb. Oh well, thanks for the quick reply.

jhiean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why its not running on me?? im on 4.4.0-10J both roploader and the ds flashcart version of the roploader..

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Site glitches, nothing happens, then you wait, wait, wait, browser crashes. And that's all. Now you can launch Gateways Lauchner.dat from the DS Profile

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Site glitches, nothing happens, then you wait, wait, wait, browser crashes. And that's all. Now you can launch Gateways Lauchner.dat from the DS Profile
Once the screen flashes black for a moment, it's done and you can turn the system off. No need to wait for the crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0