Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I second that, if it's even possible. I love what it currently is, but would love to see it updated in the future to give more control to the user on how it corrupts.
if like if if you press a button combo it increases the courrption like real time courpter

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I second that, if it's even possible. I love what it currently is, but would love to see it updated in the future to give more control to the user on how it corrupts.
its always possble to courrpt gamesl ike your just changing the games bytes in the ram

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if like if if you press a button combo it increases the courrption like real time courpter

its always possble to courrpt gamesl ike your just changing the games bytes in the ram
I love RTC. Especially it's step-back feature. But in my eyes that would be hard to do on the 3ds with it's limited resources.

Reactions: tomman321

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I love RTC. Especially it's step-back feature. But in my eyes that would be hard to do on the 3ds with it's limited resources.
thing is rtc is an emultator the 3ds is not so the games not being emulated so it would not require that many resources when you press the button it just changes more bytes and he could just realse another cheta plugin which courrpts the game much more but its unstable and may crash offen but i like to see it glitch up not because i want to try to play the game courrpted

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is rtc is an emultator the 3ds is not so the games not being emulated so it would not require that many resources when you press the button it just changes more bytes and he could just realse another cheta plugin which courrpts the game much more but its unstable and may crash offen but i like to see it glitch up not because i want to try to play the game courrpted
No I know that could easily be implemented. I just meant the step-back feature that RTC has in case it freezes/crashes would be hard or even impossible to implement.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh i tried it on one game but it did not seem to cause any corruption on it

No I know that could easily be implemented. I just meant the step-back feature that RTC has in case it freezes/crashes would be hard or even impossible to implement.
have you tried using this with a vc game or homebrew emulator

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
heres some x corruptions
MbQW07c.png

cBL2rRt.png

AQGdLjr.png

yIuJn6V.png

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever got a successful boot rate with this? It works only like 1/10 times for me :/

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Left the game running for a half hour and still no corruptions. I can't get the games to corrupt after rebooting several times now.
And yes, the green flash is appearing and I'm using 3.4 Preview 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: