Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh but this does not work on all 3ds games though some games have no courrption at all or some games like hyrule warrios legends don't boot with the cheat plugin and loop on 3ds logo screen

also this needs to courrpt the sound more i want glitchy sound when it courrpts the sound it just speeds up

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
@shutterbug2000 I love you.
14743834256221897009526.jpg

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
This is gold, thank you :D I recorded corruption footages from Pokemon Omega Ruby and put best moments in a video:

D

Deleted User

This looks pretty cool! I'd try it out if I could ever get BootNTR working on my 3DS.

Depending on how well you get this working, you may want to tweet this at Vinesauce. He's well known for streaming corruptions and I'm sure he'd do 3DS curroptions if he had the chance. He has a capture card 3DS though it's been awhile since I've seen him stream a 3DS game. :P

He'd probably have to get it exploited and everything. :P
Why the heck does everyone always refer to Vinny like he's the whole of Vinesauce? There are multiple streamers, Vinny's just one of them.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This looks pretty cool! I'd try it out if I could ever get BootNTR working on my 3DS.

Why the heck does everyone always refer to Vinny like he's the whole of Vinesauce? There are multiple streamers, Vinny's just one of them.

I know there's others. But Vinny is the most popular/well known one. :P

TCPixel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to try this but when I press on tje directional pad, the game freezes then crashes, requiring me to restart. I'm on 11.0, Luma, latest NTR, freezes on every game

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd love to try this but when I press on tje directional pad, the game freezes then crashes, requiring me to restart. I'm on 11.0, Luma, latest NTR, freezes on every game
It could be that each of the games you've selected simply aren't compatible with the plugin.
Does the latest NTR designed to work with 11.1 have no issues with 11.0? I wouldn't know.

TCPixel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be that each of the games you've selected simply aren't compatible with the plugin.
Does the latest NTR designed to work with 11.1 have no issues with 11.0? I wouldn't know.
Hmm I wonder as well. I tested LOZ OOT 3D and super smash bros. 3DS, both locked the game up and required a restart. I'd love to put this to use and make a few videos on it, it's quite intriguing!

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm I wonder as well. I tested LOZ OOT 3D and super smash bros. 3DS, both locked the game up and required a restart. I'd love to put this to use and make a few videos on it, it's quite intriguing!
Try it with Pokémon XY/ORAS or Animal Crossing just to see if it is working for you. Those two games are confirmed to work with this. :)

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a gateway user. i cant use ntr for shit so my problem is that when in-game i dont see the game plugin option. yes i have the plugin folder with the title id folder then cheat.plg

do i need to update to a newer version of ntr or something

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
im a gateway user. i cant use ntr for shit so my problem is that when in-game i dont see the game plugin option. yes i have the plugin folder with the title id folder then cheat.plg

do i need to update to a newer version of ntr or something
There is no option. You just run the CFW, wait for a green flash on the animated Nintendo 3DS loading/splash screen, then press a direction on the +Control Pad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s