• Start date
  • Views 10,448
  • Replies 40
  • Likes 10
D

Deleted User

OP
After I run the .py file, what do I have to do? Sorry, I don't understand it :/
In order to modify the save game you need to run the .py, select the save file (01.sav, 02.sav, 03.sav) and then choose the Weapon you want in your first slot (ex: firstblade.bin = First Blade) and then the weapon you want your second slot to be (ex: viperblade.bin = Viper Blade)

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to modify the save game you need to run the .py, select the save file (01.sav, 02.sav, 03.sav) and then choose the Weapon you want in your first slot (ex: firstblade.bin = First Blade) and then the weapon you want your second slot to be (ex: viperblade.bin = Viper Blade)
Ok thanks, is there a way to edit the stars too?

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't explain here, but it's a glitch who give your abilities weapon to the desired weapon for the next battle on online

Last edited by Ewin,

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I choose my save, and then I pick a weapon for slot 1 (I just chose a random one from the Patches folder) and then I pick another weapon for slot 2 (again, I don't know what this means), and the program closes. How does this program work, what does this even do? Does it just change weapons into other weapons? And what weapon is in slot 1 already?

D

Deleted User

OP
So I choose my save, and then I pick a weapon for slot 1 (I just chose a random one from the Patches folder) and then I pick another weapon for slot 2 (again, I don't know what this means), and the program closes. How does this program work, what does this even do? Does it just change weapons into other weapons? And what weapon is in slot 1 already?
Slot one and two are just weapon slots. You have other weapons and the tools just replaces the weapons i the first two slots.

I am pretty sure it will work on OS X as long as Python does

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Slot one and two are just weapon slots. You have other weapons and the tools just replaces the weapons i the first two slots.

I am pretty sure it will work on OS X as long as Python does
So this tool does not let you edit the weapons themselves, only swap between weapons?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works with OSX.
Open terminal and change the directory to the folder with kid editor using 'cd'
type the following: python kideditor.py

D

Deleted User

OP
So this tool does not let you edit the weapons themselves, only swap between weapons?
Only swap so far. This project has been put on hold while I contribute to the sm4sh modding scene so if anyone wants to take it over, be my guest. The resource is linked at the top

harleyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
hi I have been playing this game with my bf and he always beats me I've tried to follow this guide to get better weapons by installing python then i opened the file with it and it didn't work then I read the python tutorial and didn't understand how to do that so I have a couple of questions. 1 do you plan to make the weapon editor an .exe for windows 2. do you have a save game I can use to beat my bf down? I don't expect anyone to help me for free id be happy to swing anyone some cash via paypal for the help, my email is [email protected]

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I have been playing this game with my bf and he always beats me I've tried to follow this guide to get better weapons by installing python then i opened the file with it and it didn't work then I read the python tutorial and didn't understand how to do that so I have a couple of questions. 1 do you plan to make the weapon editor an .exe for windows 2. do you have a save game I can use to beat my bf down? I don't expect anyone to help me for free id be happy to swing anyone some cash via paypal for the help, my email is [email protected]
I can help you figure out how to run the program.
Here's a step by step set of instructions.

1. Download and install this. Latest Python 2 Release - Python 2.7.13
2. Download KidEditor
3. In the kidEditor folder, open kideditor.py with notepad++ or something like that.
4. replace all "Tkinter" with "tkinter"
5. deselect any files in the kid editor folder
6. shift+right click on the space below any files
7. click open command window here
8. type in "py kideditor.py"
9. select your save file
10. select the weapon you want from patches
11. select the second weapon you want from patches
12. copy the edited save to where you got it from on your sd card
13. import the save
14. profit!

Alex119098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Download and install this. Latest Python 2 Release - Python 2.7.13
2. Download KidEditor
3. In the kidEditor folder, open kideditor.py with notepad++ or something like that.
4. replace all "Tkinter" with "tkinter"
5. deselect any files in the kid editor folder
6. shift+right click on the space below any files
7. click open command window here
8. type in "py kideditor.py"
9. select your save file
10. select the weapon you want from patches
11. select the second weapon you want from patches
12. copy the edited save to where you got it from on your sd card
13. import the save
14. profit!
Also, make sure that you uninstall python if you already had a version other than Python 2.7

Reactions: harleyQ

harleyQ

Trophies
XP
Country

you have made my day thankyou so much!

Ive managed to get it to run, the box pops up it says load save I click my save it says, load weapon for slot 1, how do I make the weapons to load, i know it has something to with the bin files?
"example weapon" 6* ranged-rose staff-health+6-heartboost+3-shothoming+3-effectduration+4-inperiodAdodge+3-overalldefence+8

Last edited by harleyQ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system