• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got a problem with modmii, when he try to download files to build uneek+ DI, especificaly wiiflow, he cant connect and keep getting alot of retry's on cmd window, any help?

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
try disabling firewall or antivirus, try a fresh modmii installation, try windows updates, if all else fails, try another PC.
Ok, i tried again, again and sometime worked, except priiloader, idk why (found this on nandinfo.txt in pl_us folder)
==================================================
4.1U Emulated NAND created by ModMii on 24/02/2013
==================================================
setting.txt built using this serial: LU376887076
Failed to Install Priiloader v0.7 [mod for neek2o]
WiiFlow Forwarder Channel Installed
nSwitch Channel Installed
Post Loader Forwarder Channel Installed
cIOS249 rev14 Installed
Photo Channel Installed
Internet Channel Installed
Mii Channel Installed
Shopping Channel Installed
NMM (No More Memory-Cards) Installed

now its just copy to SD and USB, install the 2 wads in folder and enjoy or there's something more? I don't got any guide from modmii, so i think its really easy as it looks.

and another question, i need priiloader on real nand to work or its ok without him?

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, it worked NEAR everything
when i launch from channel i got stuck in "reloading bootmii IOS" (i have boot2)
so i renamed folder bootmiineek to bootmii and restarted wii
he worked for first time (2 minutes to turn on), but now...
when i turn on wii, sometimes work, sometimes keep on black screen all life
when i see HDD activity led, he dont show anything, its like wii dont connecting to him
i tried change ports, turn on and off the drive in boot, and nothing works, just restarting until the time he recognize and boot.
Any help? Its better switch from UNEEK + DI to SNEEK + DI? if yes, how?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
update all your softmods using the ModMii Wizard, install bootmii as IOS in addition to your boot2 installation. Hopefully that fixes some of your issues.

If you want to switch to sneek, you can just build sneek and a new emulated nand (S,3). If you want to keep your existing emulated nand, just copy your nands folder to your SD card, then install sneek to the sd card (S,1). Note that if you have uneek installed to the usb and sneek installed to the sd card, they may conflict with each depending on how neek is being loaded. So its best to keep your devices synced running the same version of neek, or at least keep track of what has what installed.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
update all your softmods using the ModMii Wizard, install bootmii as IOS in addition to your boot2 installation. Hopefully that fixes some of your issues.

If you want to switch to sneek, you can just build sneek and a new emulated nand (S,3). If you want to keep your existing emulated nand, just copy your nands folder to your SD card, then install sneek to the sd card (S,1). Note that if you have uneek installed to the usb and sneek installed to the sd card, they may conflict with each depending on how neek is being loaded. So its best to keep your devices synced running the same version of neek, or at least keep track of what has what installed.
My Emunand don't have anything important, so i will do a fresh new installation, thanks for everything and keep your awesome work!

ChaseMaxwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Just wondering, you know when it asks you what way you want to format it? What if you put the directory on a folder from your desktop. Would it format your entire computer's harddrive?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chasemaxwell = Formatting will format your drive, not folders. If your folder is "my documents" or "my music", or etc....nothing will format, because in order to format, you must pick a drive, like "C" or "D", or a removable drive like "F".
But, hey, give it a shot and see what happens.......

SuBw00FeR

Trophies
XP
Country
After a little help, i've finished all the wii hacking so that's not an issue, the issue i'm having is that the ModMii classic isn't getting past the update part when I launch it, I had to use the Wizard to re-hack my wii.

All it does is this:

ModMii v6.2.6
by XFlak

Current Version is 6.2.6

Checking for updates...

This version is up to date
And just sits there, anyone have an idea? :(
I type the I Agree exactly as it says it.

madayluvc

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry . but i have a trouble . i can't download this.? how can i fix ?
wiiii.png

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have used modmill before when modding the wii console but now i seem to get this error when trying to update or use modmill and even tried to do a fresh install ,all antivirus and security is switched off
modmill.jpg

any help please i am running windows 7 32 bit thanks

hards

Trophies
XP
Country
seems to be an issue with your windows

try renaming C:\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll to msvcr100.dll.bak, then copy the msvcr100.dll from ModMii's support folder to C:\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll
hi thank you for your reply if windows is the problem then why did modmii work first of all , all i am trying to do is to update modmill and the wii console , with the idea that you said about if i do this C:\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll to msvcr100.dll.bak, then copy the msvcr100.dll from ModMii's support folder to C:\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dllwhat happens is that internet security will not open at all , i dont under stand why modmii worked as nothing has changed on the computer system only windows and security updates since the last time i used modmill
i am still getting the same error message as i did before thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@madayluvc, use the modmii wizard first before doing any region changing, make sure u don't skip the nand backup step, its very important

@hards,
ModMii is still working fine for me and many others, tested on many many machines. This issue you're experiencing is unique to your PC, I suggest you try a different PC. Or, if you're like me you're prepared to ghost (or reformat) your windows back to an earlier point at a moments notice. Another option is a virtual machine like vmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.