Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
you're not using windows to format the HDD directly right? You should be using FAT32 GUI formatter or easus partition manager or similar software. Windows natively won't allow you to format large drives as FAT32, but instead it normally allows you to select from NTFS or ex-FAT, and ex-FAT is NOT the same as FAT32.

brownbailey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you're not windows to format the HDD right? You should be using FAT32 GUI formatter or easus partition manager or similar software. Windows natively won't allow you to format large drives as FAT32, but instead it normally allows you to select from NTFS or ex-FAT, and ex-FAT is NOT the same as FAT32.

I tried formatting through Windows (gave me the options of NTFS, FAT, FAT32, and ex-FAT). And tried through FAT32 GUI Formatter.

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='brownbailey']: Hey double-B, Listen to the Xflak. Use Easus partition manager, it's a free d/l and easy to use. Make sure you right-click and run as Admin.

Cheers.

brownbailey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ wii knee
My God! I'd used Easeus in the past, but I found it too complicated for what I needed at the time. Worked first try this time! To think that I spent all this time thinking it must have been something in the files (sorry Xflak) or in my placement of files on SD &/or USB.So far seems to be working, loaded a game through Joyflow. I changed colours of the system menu so I'd be able to tell the difference between the real nand and the emu. Simple as pie... I copied files, launched postloader through HBC, Letterbomb, Casper.. launched the Neek2o channel, it started the same. Very fast "loading" message, black screen, then Green Static! Only thing that I think might be worth mentioning is when after setting it up (country, language, etc.), when it went to the system menu I received this "Wii Message Board data was corrupted! The data has been repaired, but some messages or addresses may have been lost."

Thank you all so much for helping me out :D

Now, who can help me with my problem of having the kids tv channel (on my actual tv, through co-ax) picking up the police scanner?? I know it is completely unrelated, but trust me I've been asking everyone for years. My house is a bermuda triangle... cells get horrible reception as soon as they enter my driveway...

Reactions: 1 person

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's indeed very unrelated. Is it only on the tuner of your tv, or also on the tuner of a possible connected vcr?
Maybe it's a problem in the amplifier of your cable company. Or are you using an antenne for your reception?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Just for fun and to break the ice,

Joke of the day:

Some avatars to be used in the year 2030+

Topic: Nintendo's Yuppi Console - Hacking

aaf61c423c565911f06dd238585d6bb1.jpg

Foez: Hey pune did u manage to control the games with ur d*ck
5d4c8fcbf755a8c2351ab086b11b8dd1.jpg

Pune: F*ck No, this mad cow disease changed my hobbies (knitting time man) you can ask Joost or XFlak to do it for you.
e212e2a3bb9ba58008401f743e9919c5.jpg

XFlak: I'm too busy right now reading this book. I can't finish it, getting headaches every time.
679437c783a184c6efec9ec5fc66e4b7.jpg

or (comes in red too)
63bb24b838adb052b090d6cbbb95a3ef.jpg

Joost: I'm the man for the job, bigger brain and shorter tentackles. Full of wisdom.
9e1d0bdd9f7fcc47d3c6cdc81db1f33f.jpg

Raulpica: Sorry guys. No d*cks allowed in this forum. Rules are rules.
I have to delete this post now
6b38a180b469347e04baf493eaa80b2a.jpg

pepxl: yeah dude. those pics were copyrighted too.
Man, I don't get the point of this post. It seems like you are trying to be funny, but it really is that you have not earned any respect for us to not feel like you are taking a stab at us. And then you even tried to add me as a friend. I agreed to be nice to you and have you understand that you tick me off and I'm trying my best to play nice... but really, who do you think you are?

FYI: You certainly are not earning any friends here, and this post really did not help.

Reactions: 5 people

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Just for fun and to break the ice,

Joke of the day:

Some avatars to be used in the year 2030+

Topic: Nintendo's Yuppi Console - Hacking

aaf61c423c565911f06dd238585d6bb1.jpg

Foez: Hey pune did u manage to control the games with ur d*ck
5d4c8fcbf755a8c2351ab086b11b8dd1.jpg

Pune: F*ck No, this mad cow disease changed my hobbies (knitting time man) you can ask Joost or XFlak to do it for you.
e212e2a3bb9ba58008401f743e9919c5.jpg

XFlak: I'm too busy right now reading this book. I can't finish it, getting headaches every time.
679437c783a184c6efec9ec5fc66e4b7.jpg

or (comes in red too)
63bb24b838adb052b090d6cbbb95a3ef.jpg

Joost: I'm the man for the job, bigger brain and shorter tentackles. Full of wisdom.
9e1d0bdd9f7fcc47d3c6cdc81db1f33f.jpg

Raulpica: Sorry guys. No d*cks allowed in this forum. Rules are rules.
I have to delete this post now
6b38a180b469347e04baf493eaa80b2a.jpg

pepxl: yeah dude. those pics were copyrighted too.

LOL, your butt must be hurting bad right now, wow... i haven't seen anyone try to be funny but actually serious at the same time because they are disliked by the masses

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just thought i would have fun.
Just fixed it for you...
thanks man! been trying to get it to upload, i use image shack,( have seen others using it). but for some damn reason,no matter what i do it always tells me. that is't not allowed.
so not sure what the problem is. since Abdullahterro screwed with mod mii with his b.s pic's thought i would throw this together.. best of both worlds, with stormtrooper helmet/demon.(xflax/deadly). of course you can figure who Hobbs is. if some one could answer the question.. on the image thing. an what sight is best to use.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='shortz1994']: your welcome, I've linked it as well for mobile users (such as myself). A moderator could of easily done that for you, I honestly didn't have to do it. But... I thought, I'd be generous and do it anyway.

@[member='XFlak']: How's thing's with ModMii at the moment? Have you chosen a suitable changelog joke as yet? :)

@"DeadlyFoez's" Avatar: you seriously don't want to get on the wrong side of him, when he's angry! Lol :L Nice picture though.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lol, I almost didn't recognize the stormtrooper helmet in that image, well done!

I use tinypic.com, be sure to select "default" for the resize option, otherwise it may shrink your images (unless that's what you want to do). If you don't register with them then your images will eventually get removed, but even free users can upload images and they shold stay online for a year or something like that. Also, if you register you can upload 5 photos at once (if you don't register I think you can still upload 5 images at once, but you can only get to the multi-upload page after having uploaded one individual image).

Sites like these are a dime a dozen, heck u could even use mediafire to upload images directly, like this one:

bzz4a2zamcdmo185g.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Foez and are almost ready with our big update... technically it's done but I still need Foez to do some more tests to confirm all is working as it should be. I'm still trying to brainstorm changelog jokes though :D

Can you believe I'm actually already starting to think about the next minor ModMii update which won't take place until after this major update?
On a related note, JoostinOnline mentioned that there is a possibility that using mmm with ahbrot may not be able to install some WADs (he mentioned specifically d2x cIOSs, probably because their version #'s are less than the stubbed version #'s). It would be awesome if some people (who know what they're doing) can try installing a bunch of WADs via mmm+ahbprot and report what was installed successfully and what failed (if anything).

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll reinstall all my essential wads, now and report back, as I've already got it set up and rearranged my front room to see the television better, than just squinting.

Edit: if I change IOS with MMM should abhprot still be active?

Update: All wads installed (System IOSes & Channels, cIOSes, cMIOS, BC, EULA and Region Select) without any problems under abhport. Used IOS236.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same on my end, loaded the wad folder with every thing i could put in ( updated)..
now last night i desided to update homebrew..(still don't know why,just did).. whats up with nothing showing up any more.( channel description, when you hit home nothing shows but the blocks.)..
@ deadly as soon as wifee gets home around 5 i'll send you the tracking number for the card/ controller. :)
edit: just to make sure i wasn't crazy or did some thing wrong last night, i re did the hack mii an still the same as above. what the hell.. :blink:

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

ModMii for Windows
Version 7.0.0 Released!
by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download Spanish ModMii Installer Here
Spanish version not updated yet, still at v6.0.6

Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
7.0.0 Changelog

• The ModMii user interface was totally rewritten in this update and now not only works on Windows but also on Macs and Linux. Note that when ModMii is being run on a Mac or linux System Menu themes are not supported. Big thanks goes out to DeadlyFoez who played a major role in this update.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't use ModMii, ModMii uses Chuck Norris.
  • Other minor changes and bugfixes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2