• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can confirm. the only time i had to sync wiimote was when i first booted,in to *neek after that no problems going back an forth,with out having to re sync.

hellboy2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
@ anyone who uses Modmii to build emu-NANDs (for *NEEK):

wondering if anyone can confirm whether using your actual SERNO (ie. LUxxxxxxxxx or LEHxxxxxxxxx) instead of the default SERNO that modmii uses has any effect on the wiimote syncing or anything else?

from what i've experienced, there's no functional difference.... with a SERNO matching your wii or not, you still have to sync the wiimotes when initially expanding/loading the emu-NAND...but then after that you can switch between the real NAND and the SNEEK nand with no re-syncs needed.... ...and you can take that same emu-NAND to a different wii with a synced controller and switch back and forth from its real NAND to the emu-NAND w/o having to resync when switching.

can anyone confirm....?

I can confirm this.
using default serial only have to sync the wiimote on the first boot of the emunand.

and after that i can switch between the real NAND and the emunand with no re-syncs needed.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
shortz1994 said:
i can confirm. the only time i had to sync wiimote was when i first booted,in to *neek after that no problems going back an forth,with out having to re sync.
is that using the default serial # or the one for your real nand?
from using the default. i switched cases,an didn't get a chance to save my #s. an i was having the ecc failing issues. so i know i was using the default.

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
XFlak said:
brausm08 said:
@ anyone who uses Modmii to build emu-NANDs (for *NEEK):

wondering if anyone can confirm whether using your actual SERNO (ie. LUxxxxxxxxx or LEHxxxxxxxxx) instead of the default SERNO that modmii uses has any effect on the wiimote syncing or anything else?

from what i've experienced, there's no functional difference.... with a SERNO matching your wii or not, you still have to sync the wiimotes when initially expanding/loading the emu-NAND...but then after that you can switch between the real NAND and the SNEEK nand with no re-syncs needed.... ...and you can take that same emu-NAND to a different wii with a synced controller and switch back and forth from its real NAND to the emu-NAND w/o having to resync when switching.

can anyone confirm....?
If others can confirm this then I can have ModMii use the default all the time and require users input one less piece of info

ShadowSonic2 said:
martinezgene said:
add wrong file when updating Wii. I update a friends Wii with the 4.3U files on a 4.2U Wii . I noticed that the only difference is the IOS80-64-v6944[FS-ES-NP] wad. Will it do any harm to leave it on Wii or should I uninstall wad. I also used the Priiloader V0.7 from the 4.3U modmii folder is it the same as the 4.2U modmii folder?

Thanks in advance

Do NOT uninstall it. Uninstalling your System Menu iOS (which is iOS80 for 4.3) will give you a full brick.
FYI, he was asking if he can uninstall IOS80 on a 4.2 wii. If it's a 4.2 wii, IOS80 isn't used (so uninstalling it isn't a big deal as long as u are NOT on 4.3), but having it installed and not used is totally fine, so I would recommend u just leave it as is.

Really? I might have misread him because he said;
I update a friends Wii with the 4.3U files on a 4.2U Wii

Thought he bought it up-to-date and then wanted remove iOS80.

vempire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi XFlak.

I did what you said, to uninstall priiloader or the system menu and I still can't connect to the Internet. When I try to activate the WiiConnect 24 or accept the EULA agreement I get this message: "WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel service is not currently being offered." I uninstalled priiloader and installed system menu 4.3E, and I even removed the modified Red menu I had, and it's the same. I don't know what to do now. Any help would be apreciated.

Thank you.
yaywii.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is a hard and long process to translate this really big program. If you have enough free time you can ask XFlak.

ledebene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ChrisLuther said:
ledebene said:
Red_Gh0st said:
ledebene said:
Please remember in Spanish version, thanks.
What do you mean?

hello just only ask a Spanish version as this is a great program:

English
French
Italian
Dutch

Spanish ?....

nayps3.gif
Perhaps you can translate it into Spanish.

I have problems with basic usage cmd line

in any case if someone passes will translate English text into happy

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Anyone willing to help translate ModMii into Spanish should contact Burton. He's already begun the translation and is looking for able minds to pool their efforts. I've already given him detailed instructions on how to properly translate ModMii so he'll be able to pass on those instructions to all members of the Spanish translation team as well as coordinate the general translation process.

@ledebene, what cmd line usage problems are u having? Are you just confused or did u find a bug of some sort?

ledebene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
Anyone willing to help translate ModMii into Spanish should contact Burton. He's already begun the translation and is looking for able minds to pool their efforts. I've already given him detailed instructions on how to properly translate ModMii so he'll be able to pass on those instructions to all members of the Spanish translation team as well as coordinate the general translation process.

@ledebene, what cmd line usage problems are u having? Are you just confused or did u find a bug of some sort?

not any problem, the translation of previously did, gave me this translation, a translation error, sorry.

to evr if you can contact me and help to translate, thanks.

lentoviolento

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My antivirus reports the file "support / IOSKPatch.exe" as a virus.
I also tested the file on "virustotal.com" and there have 20 of 40 tools identified the file as a virus, too.

Please check and correct the file if necessary.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
lentoviolento said:
My antivirus reports the file "support / IOSKPatch.exe" as a virus.
I also tested the file on "virustotal.com" and there have 20 of 40 tools identified the file as a virus, too.

Please check and correct the file if necessary.
Crap. I thought the false positives were fixed. What av do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, I dont have the other 3 wives