Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

iNuKe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got through all the steps and it says please wait for your download 10 minutes later, it says incase this freezes click on unfreeze mii?! but it doesn't start immediatly downloading all that stuff..

Yeah it says please wait for it to download but its not downloading just sitting at the same exact screen..

iNuKe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help Please!! What do I do I got through all the steps and it says please wait your download and guide will come shortly its been more then 10 minutes and nothing has downloaded? any idea?

Also, where exactly is that NUS File loader exe in the installer folder?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
just quit modmii and try again, if u are having problems, try (re)installing .NET Framework 3.5, or disabling firewall, or stop using a proxy (if applicable).

edit

@Anakinnnn, u can just install my neogamma autoboot mod channel, or my neogamma forwarder channel (or someone else's) and use that instead of the disc channel to launch discs

if u MUST have your backup discs working from the disc channel, just reinstall darkcorp after your done with ModMii, and if u intend 2 use ModMii again on your wii and keep darkcorp intact, first disable ModMii's update active IOSs option.

fyi, u can easily rip all your backup discs to a HDD using wiibackupmanager, it even has a bulk copy feature where it will eject the disc and prompt u for another as many times as u need to. Or, u can always re-rip them using your usb loader, heck, u can even use the usb loader to just launch a backup disc

formatje

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great Job! Thanks! Awesome tutorial!

I rehacked my WII, which was on 4.0, following the guide and all went just well, as easy as that.

I also did the usb-loader install, and even i remember there were lots of probs using it in the past, it just worked like a sharm following this tutorial.

Regards.

domino-s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After modding my Wii, when the wii is off, the power light is now orange instead of red. How can I have it red when it's off again?

Thank you

Jodokai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xflak,

Thank you so much man, this was exactly what I needed. Even someone as mildly retarded as me was able to make this work without a hitch! Now I just need to figure out what channel I need to get my back up CD's to work.

Thanks again, this rocks!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@domino-s,
go into Priiloader's settings, and enable the ignore standy setting, also, u may want to turn off wiiconnect (if applicable)

@Jodokai,
your very welcome! check out my neogamma autoboot mod channel to launch your backup discs.
my top channels link

you may also want to read what I wrote to Anakinnnn here as it also applies to your situation.

D

Deleted User

ModMii did work for me but one of the IOSes turn my homebrew menu upside down but I fixed that by reinstalling bootmii.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
diando said:
ModMii did work for me but one of the IOSes turn my homebrew menu upside down but I fixed that by reinstalling bootmii.
And you did the right thing.
It's not modmii's fault.
HBC up side down is a common drawback when patching the ios which HBC relies on.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
diando said:
Yes, just reinstall HBC. As long as you have a clean ios58 installed then reinstalling HBC should fix that issue.

I'm assuming you must have had cioscorp or darkcorp installed previously because ModMii does not patch any ios's besides the SM IOS.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i'm not DeadlyFoez, but he uses wiiflow, to do what u want in cfg usb loader first download the txt code using cfg usb loader, or ModMii (download page 2), then find the game in your usb-loader, hit 1 to get the game options, go down to manage ocarina or cheats or something like that, then select the cheats u want to include in the gct file, then go to the top of the menu and build the gct file, then turn on cheats in the game options before starting the game

denclock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modmii keeps getting stuck when downloading IOS's for me, maybe there is a issue of some sort, but I might try again later, seems like a fantastic idea that someone has put a lot of effort (Xflak). I was downloading it , because I am still on 3.4u and using an older version of neogamma (neogamma r4 RC2, IOS 249 (rev 7)), and I want to play CoD BO backup. I dl'ed the straight 249 rev 19 (57), but I think my version of wad manager is to old, seeing as I get a error 2011 every time I try to install the ios. I thought this might be the answer to my problems, but I really don't want to have to get off of 3.4 if I don't have to (unless there is a good reason that I should). Any advice anyone would like to give me would be appreciated. I would like to stick to backup discs (at least for now) and I would also like to play Monster Hunter tri and ghostbusters on Backup disc.

azizkeb2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
hi i have installed everything on the wii but it does not boot to the home menu but can use priloader to get to homebrew and re installed everything.still cant get the home screen displaying

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@salamai, the cheats need to be applied before you launch the game

@denclock, do u currently launch backup discs from the disc channel? If so, it means u have cIOScorp or darkcorp installed. If yoy wish to keep it installed, before running the ModMii Wizard, disable the update active IOSs option. However, u can always update your active IOSs and just use neogamma to launch your backup discs instead. If you read through the last page or so of posts you'll see my answer to many others in your situation. There is no harm in updating from 3.4 to 4.1 (or w/e), u will just gain the SD Card menu option. If u are having problems running ModMii, try (re)installing .NET Framework 3.5, disabling firewall, disabling proxy (if applicable) or making sure u have enough free space

@azizkeb2001, I think u are confused. I think u are actually seeing the bootmii (@boot2) menu and not the priiloader menu. To disable autobooting to the bootmii menu, rename the "bootmii" on your SD Card to something else (ie "~bootmii"). If it is indeed autobooting the priiloader menu, go to priiloaders settings and change the autoboot setting to the system menu instead of priiloader.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
@salamai, the cheats need to be applied before you launch the game

I know that. I Created the gct file and Loader is finding the codes. They just do not work in-game.

For example, I create a gct with Infinite Lives for "Tanks!". I start the game and start Tanks! and I still have only 3 lives and can lose them all. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Is it the Hooktype?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though