Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
6.1.0 Changelog

• Letterbomb was replaced by Wilbrand. Wilbrand was created by giantpune and he has given ModMii the unique privilege of being the first to use and share Wilbrand. Wilbrand, named after the inventor of TNT, is a discless Wii Message Board exploit, or "bomb" if you will. ModMii users will no longer need to be instructed to manually download the Letterbomb exploit; instead ModMii will prompt users for their Wii's unique MAC address and build the exploit on the fly. Unlike Letterbomb, ModMii will only require a wifi connection the first time it constructs the Wilbrand exploit. ModMii will only build the Wilbrand exploit for 4.3 system menu's; however, Wilbrand is supported on all system menu's from 3.0 to 4.3. The reason ModMii does not offer Wilbrand exploits for system menu's 3.0 - 4.2 is because bannerbomb, another discless exploit, can be used instead and it does not require knowing your Wii's MAC Address. Wilbrand is available on ModMii's Download Page 2 as well as other wizard\guide functions. A big thank you goes out to giantpune for creating Wilbrand and allowing ModMii to share it with the world.
  • ModMii's forwarder dol builder and all of ModMii's supported forwarder channels were updated from v11c to v12 and now support 3TB+ hard drives. Thanks for this goes out to FIX94 and the WiiXplorer team.
  • Fixed bug that sometimes occurred when building an "Advanced cIOS" from ModMii's Advanced Downloads page. If a new IOS slot was not identified then version number patches were not applied. Thanks to JoostinOnline for spotting and reporting this bug.
  • Fixed rare bug where the wrong guide was generated if installing a custom theme without also using MMM to install at least one WAD.
  • sysCheck updated from 2.1.0.b17 to 2.1.0.b18 on ModMii's download page 2.
  • WiiFlow-Mod was renamed back to WiiFlow at the request of the WiiFlow team.
  • Other minor changes.

Nice!
How does Wilbrand work? Same as Letterbomb?
P.S. A random file in the ModMii directory after updating:"list@can=3&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount" with no file extension. It got randomly deleted.

Also, when i tell modmii to redownload all my softmods, and upgrade from 4.1U to 4.3U, it downloads bannerbomb, not wilbrand. Bannerbomb wont work on 4.3U.

Just updated to ModMii 6.1.0 and I'm sure it's probably just a false positive but the new activator.exe is being flagged as WS.Trojan.H
Which antivirus?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='Anon10W1z'],
That file should have been moved\renamed to the temp folder during the update check. Just delete it manually, it's not a big deal.

@Augusta & shortz1994,
ModMii installs the neek2o (aka nswitch) channel in all circumstances unless building neek (not neek2o) and users have selected they want to use switch2uneek (to allow multi-nand support). Also, the number of folders is fine, after booting the emunand for the first time it will expand and create additional files\folders, this is normal. If you continue to have issues, try setting up a sneek nand, expanding the files on your sd card, then transferring the nand to uneek.

@[member='ChrisLuther'],
Definitely a false positive, and it's not vital to the functionality of ModMii anyways. If necessary, u can disable your AV when using it, then re-enable it afterwards, u only need to use it once per modmii version anyways.

dweller25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am new to Wii modding. ModMii 6.1.0 always says "Wilbrand: Missing", but the Wilbrand.exe is in the temp directory.
The md5 sum of the Wilbrand.exe is different from the md5 in modmii.bat. Changing the md5 in he bat file did not help. Any help appreciated.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried simply using Advanced Downloads and re-downloading it again before messing around with the .bat, if it failed its MD5 than more then likely its corrupt.

I've just ran it with a spoofed MAC and it was fine, first time acquiring the support file to making the exploit, no errors to be seen.

doveman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone clarify for me whether I can build the NAND once and use that for Sneek, Sneek+DI and Uneek+DI, or if each one needs a different NAND build?

I've already booted my Sneek SD and configured the Wii settings, so if I can just copy the NAND folder from that to my Sneek+DI SD card and my USB HDD for Uneek+DI that will save me some time.

I have noticed that it says in ModMii

"Note: NANDs built for any type of SNEEK work with any other type of SNEEK.
However, ANY region Wii can use ANY region emulated NAND"

I'm not sure if this is a typo though, as "However" is normally used to highlight something opposite to the previous sentence i.e. "NANDs built for any type of sneek work with any other type of SNEEK. However, ANY region Wii cannot use ANY region emulated NAND"

If in fact both statements are true, it would be clearer to use "Also" instead of "However".

hosigumayuugi

AndroPlus
Trophies
Website
androplus.org
XP
Country
Japan
ModMii can't create Wilbrand if WIndows' style of date is not MM/dd/yyyy.
For example, Japan uses yyyy/MM/dd style, so date parsing error has occurred.

When I changed style at control panel I could create Wilbrand and it worked fine.

nobody_tw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
1. Just tested the new program "wilbrand".
same to me (no luck).
The wilbrand is missing within modmii download page 2.

2. Using the wilbrand within temp folder.
Just can't find the bomber letter.
(The date code was wrong. Changing the folder name under HAEA is no use too.)

3.Testing the different date format and it don't accepted by wilbrand.

So, there must be something wrong to this new feature/program.

Thanks!!

bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wilbrand want a date with mm/dd/yyyy

The Wilbrand.exe is trying to parse the date and if it fails you'll have a message
Code:
"Error parsing date "

If it works you have a mail on your wii coming from
For me it works ...
you can try it manually as it explains when you run wilbrand.exe alone

Code:
Wilbrand    
MAC address can be found in the wii settings -> internet information
it is 12 ascii characters.   date is the date you want the message to show up on the messageboard.
format is mm/dd/yyyy
or # of seconds since 00:00:00 jan 1, 2000
expressed as a 32bit hex number
sysmenu version of the system menu to build the exploit for;  4.3e, 4.3k...   SD Root is the root of the SD card.  this program will create the necessary
subfolders and then slap the exploit in it

It creates forlder but depending on the parsing date.
- If i enter 04\29\2012 the folder for the mail is 2000\00\01 ...
- If i enter 04/29/2012 the folder for the mail is 2012\03\29 ...
- If i enter 04292012 the folder for the mail is 2002\02\19 ...

I think the parsing of the date had to be improved by giantpune ... :)
But that's only some tests done today ...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i noticed that ModMii now has got some type of encyption which involves waiting 60 seconds. a bit annoying, but at least it's worth the risk.

i think we need a explaination...

Where exactly do you wait 60 secs, loads up to the main menu with in 5 secs for me including update check.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed that ModMii now has got some type of encyption which involves waiting 60 seconds. a bit annoying, but at least it's worth the risk.

i think we need a explaination...

Where exactly do you wait 60 secs, loads up to the main menu with in 5 secs for me including update check.

i got that when trying to download themes.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
So im guessing you prevoously had a working easter egg but didnt aquire it by proper means and now it doesnt work for you........to bad..... lol

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi