• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This way is fine but i dont really suggest this.
You can try mine for easy Apps
You may use this.
But its handy to take mine
Becuz u can get apps with it.
WTF are you talking about? What app of yours? And ModMii can download apps and put then in the proper folder structure.

@DeadlyFoez - He knows what he's talking about. Check it out...he's got 50 posts to his credit. 45 of which are fending off others attacking his lack of knowledge, credibility and general dumbassity.

Reactions: 3 people

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This way is fine but i dont really suggest this.
You can try mine for easy Apps
You may use this.
But its handy to take mine
Becuz u can get apps with it.
WTF are you talking about? What app of yours? And ModMii can download apps and put then in the proper folder structure.

@DeadlyFoez - He knows what he's talking about. Check it out...he's got 50 posts to his credit. 45 of which are fending off others attacking his lack of knowledge, credibility and general dumbassity.
please don't tell me this dude is going to take credit for letter bomb or an of his links in his post.. as i said in your post not a good way to start introducing your self, an you got some big ca hones, coming on mod mii's post starting crap.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok, please lets not derail this thread any more for another thread that got closed.

I don't mind going off-topic in this thread, but I'd rather it not be for some other thread that got closed and is just continuing over here.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='shortz1994'], yea you got a point there... his guide is so sub-par and quickly thrown together it's like an ant standing next to the giant that is ModMii. I won't even waste my time learning the dude's name. Shit, even slowking's legally mod any wii guide was more of a challenger than this. The only real contender ModMii has ever had is spyrosam's new app, thankfully by the time it's finished all the Wii's in the world will have already been modded using modmii, lol, jks jks.

edit:
what DeadlyFoez said

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Damn. My PM's aren't working for some screwed up reason right now.

I'm almost finished on my end, but how is your coming? Are you still on track, or do you think we're going to be a little bit past when we wanted to release 7.0? And did you ever figure out the issue with that function? It still isn't working for me on Mac, but it is working fine in Ubuntu and Backtrack.

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Sup ModMii Fans! I just wanted to let you all know that DeadlyFoez and I have a sweeeeeeet update in the works. It's been on our back burner for over a month now and the end is finally in sight!!

Either looking forward to this with great anticipation, or dreading one massive April fool joke. Not sure which.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Sup ModMii Fans! I just wanted to let you all know that DeadlyFoez and I have a sweeeeeeet update in the works. It's been on our back burner for over a month now and the end is finally in sight!!

Either looking forward to this with great anticipation, or dreading one massive April fool joke. Not sure which.
Shit we overlooked the changelog joke. Thanks for the reminder. There has to be a decent April Fool's joke in the changelog (lately I've been slacking off on the changelog jokes). I'm busy with actual features but I still need suggestions for changelog jokes, so if you (or anyone else) thinks of any good jokes PM me with them (once gbatemp fixes PMs that is). As always, if I use a user-submitted joke, that user will receive ModMii's Easter egg.

@Foez, no more spoilers, give me a call to discuss at least until PMs are up and running again

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a couple of suggestions:
"ModMii is now officially endorsed by Chuck Norris" or "ModMii, it may of been the best thing since sliced bread... But, it's now even better! Toast, anyone?"

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
3499w8x.gif

@[member='AbdallahTerro'], you are not allowed to do one yourself :P

Or in your case, ask someone to do it for you.

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: you lion sleeps no more