Homebrew Best SNES emulator for acekard 2i?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure snemulds0.6a and snesds0.6a are the same any way there are a few snes games that used a special chip and you wont be able to play those especial super mario rpg

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNEmulDS is pretty good. I myself use it.

.smc is what you're looking for when it comes to ROMS.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
In the time it took you to make this post and wait for replies you could have easily downloaded all 3, multiple roms, and tested out each one to see which one has the best emulation.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Juanmatron said:
Buy SuperCard DSTWO.
Well,
at first, that doesn´t answer his question.
secound, that will indeed become a viable option as soon as the SCTeam releases it´s own SNES Emu for the public, but until then, why shouldn´d he use his old flashcard with the same emulators that you use right now on the DSTwo?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
In the time it took you to make this post and wait for replies you could have easily downloaded all 3, multiple roms, and tested out each one to see which one has the best emulation.
That is so true, unlike with my case, where all the games I wanted to play on my DS wouldn't run in any SNES emulator.
tongue.gif
I wanted to play Seiken Densetsu 3, Secret of Evermore, and StarFox. DAMN emultion.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you have a psp or not. But if you do consider downloading Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 Standard Edition. It is without a doubt the best snes emulator I've ever seen. Every game I've tried works on it. Even the ones that use the special chips. Now some of the games do have slow down. But that can be adjusted. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/407473808/snes...-07-17.rar.html

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bryon15 said:
I don't know if you have a psp or not. But if you do consider downloading Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 Standard Edition. It is without a doubt the best snes emulator I've ever seen. Every game I've tried works on it. Even the ones that use the special chips. Now some of the games do have slow down. But that can be adjusted. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/407473808/snes...-07-17.rar.html

He say for DS, not PSP.

Reactions: 1 person

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i logged in just to comment on how stupid that post up there about the psp thing was, way to go.
EVERYONE IN THE WORLD know that the psp is stronger than the ds... and btw, its not a very good emulator anyways, ZSNES is way better.... oh wait, thats for PC. did you know a PC is stronger than a psp? well then, how does this relate, im confused

on topic: Snemulds ftw xD

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know you guys didn't have to bite my head off about the psp thing. I was just trying to be helpful in case he had both handhelds and didn't know about psp emulation.

cturtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't hold your breath. SNES on the DS is officially dead I think. A few years ago some people tried with SNEmulDS, but it was so buggy, and very few games worked properly that it just wasn't worth wasting your time. I also have an Acekard 2i, and I remember it wouldn't save games using the save state feature, and I can't remember exactly what happened, but I remember it screwed up my SD card after trying to run it once, and I was forced to format it and lost all of my saved games.

Unless someone comes along with a real SNES emulator, you're just going to have to find another way to play your favourite SNES games.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well supposedly the supercard team is currently working on their own snes emulator for their supercard dstwo. Don't know when it will be finished though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol