Best place to sell my DS equipment?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blizeH, Jun 21, 2006.

Jun 21, 2006
  1. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    1 x Blue Nintendo DS, pre-installed with Flashme.
    1 x M3 Adapter CF version
    1 x Passkey2, just incase.
    1 x Card Reader
    plus some random accessories, like a case, USB charger etc.

I won't be able to sell it on eBay because they won't accept modded consoles, but I'd like to offload the lot somewhere so I can get myself a DS Lite. Any suggestions please?

2. jaynjay

Newcomer jaynjay Newbie

Featured Posts:
    France
    eBay would be the best place if you don't want to lose money. In France, retailers are "rats". I suppose it's the same thing in UK.

Why don't you modify your firmware by replacing it with the stealth screen one. Nobody but you would know that the console is modded... Moreover, if it is no more under guarantee, it has never been proved that flashing your DS was bad for the console.

Otherwise, isn't there anybody interested in your entourage ?

Another good solution would be to sell it on a forum like this. The advantage is that you don't have to lie about the modding. Moreover, you have no commission to pay at the end of the sale.

I sold my GBA SP + F2A like this on a french forum. Since you're confident with the potential buyer (and reciprocally), everything should work. We forum'ers are serious people ! [​IMG]

3. XxMxVxPxX

Member XxMxVxPxX GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    ebay and then offer the person who bought the flashed ds the m3 and junk. if he says no just ask around.

4. Madrigal

Member Madrigal GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    Try craigslist.