1. kbf

OP kbf GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I only have a 2GB and a 4GB mem stick so i really want to upgrade. I'm looking at some on Amazon but i'm not sure if they can be trusted as legit memory cards. Or at least not cheap chinese knock-off's that have less data than they say they do(this happens a lot with SD cards bought off of ebay/amazon iv'e heard)

Iv'e also heard that they have adapters, kinda like they do for the PSvita that let's you use any microSD card? could someone point me in the right direction what exactly these are called or where I can get one?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    if the price looks too good to be true, it's probably fake. check the card with h2testw once you receive it.

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. kbf

OP kbf GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
  4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I think the way to spot a fake memory stick is if it's using magic gate. the psp should tell you somewhere in settings.

alexander1970 likes this.
  5. Red_Soldat

Red_Soldat Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    The mixed reviews seems to be coming from people who misunderstood what the adapter was for or either received a bad unit.
    I don't have any first hand experience with PSP adapters, but the VITA ones I bought still work perfectly fine after years of use.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - adapters, memory, memory