Best method to sell my old ps2 stuff for a ds

Galactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several ps2 games, controller and memory card and i'm tryinmg to get enouh money for a ds lite,which route do you think is best estarland or gamestop?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Craigslist. Gamestop will give you about 5% of the value on that memory card probably 10% on the controller, and the games unless they're big deal stuff (rare/high demand) you'll get 20% if you're lucky. If you say had like 2 games, the card, and a pad you may have enough for a DS game. I know little of estarland but I don't recall them being anymore generous really from reports I've had.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lelouch said:
trade in at local game store probably, or ebay? not sure but good luck!

avoid trade in they are worthless in game stores unless you have loads and loads and loads of originals and even then you will be lucky to get the price of even a PRE OWNED ds!

sell it privately to friends/family other and get a fair price
smile.gif

the game/computer stores trade in stores etc get them in for next to nothing then bundle them with a couple of games and sell them out for triple the price they got it off you for!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow... your stores bundle used systems and stuff with games?? wow...

I can trade in Mario Kart Wii for $15 at my Gamestop, then they'll turn around and slap on a $45 sticker on it... yea... they are making a $30 profit off my used game...

That's why I'll only buy new games from gamestop, or the $2-$8 used games... that way I know the people who owned them before didn't get too ripped off...

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop gives $25 on MK Wii and $3 more for the Wheel. Considering I wouldn't get much better on ebay due to costs of shipping, increased costs of posting fee, exit fees, and paypal fees to get my money it's not worth it on that particular game to ebay it. I also looked into 2 PSP games I was going to get rid of (one out of hate the other I'm done) and they sell $15 used at Gamestop, trade in was 7 on them, and I'd do equal or less again after ebay fees.

I took the lot in and Dragon Quest IV for DS is mine now for free.
tongue.gif

Don't get me wrong, they're crooks 95% of the time, but there are moments where the value is high enough to be worth it, but it's rare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill