OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
so this thursday i'm meeting 2 friends who also game a lot, and i want to show off a bit with my PSP and hook it up to the TV, and play some games together with them.
my psp is hacked so I can also play SNES/NES/PSX/GBA/.... games on it!
I'm looking for HOT SEAT games, so games you can play on one PSP, by giving it to the other players.

so far i've only came up with advance wars, for the GBA. great game of course, but more would be very welcome.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. are you wanting multi-player games that take turns, like the old mario brother games for NES/SNES, or are you talking about something else entirely? "I'm looking for HOT SEAT games, so games you can play on one PSP, by giving it to the other players." doesn't give alot to work with unfortunately.

But otherwise, pretty much any old-school platformer would allow this since you can just hand the controls to someone when you lose a life, like Mario, Sonic.. Even Rayman for the PSX. Rayman is only 1 player, but we used to play it in turns based on losing lives or completing stages.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So.. are you wanting multi-player games that take turns, like the old mario brother games for NES/SNES, or are you talking about something else entirely? "I'm looking for HOT SEAT games, so games you can play on one PSP, by giving it to the other players." doesn't give alot to work with unfortunately.

But otherwise, pretty much any old-school platformer would allow this since you can just hand the controls to someone when you lose a life, like Mario, Sonic.. Even Rayman for the PSX. Rayman is only 1 player, but we used to play it in turns based on losing lives or completing stages.
Hotseat or hot seat is a multiplayer mode provided by some turn-based video games, which allows two or more players to play on the same device by taking turns playing the game. The name hotseat started as a reference to playing a PC game and trading seats with the other player.
Hotseat play allows players to play a multiplayer game with only one copy of the game or only one device.
Source

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the mini games in ape escape for the psp had could be played in hot seat mode if I remember correctly, and they were pretty fun. I do not if the Buzz games have hot seat, but if they have, trivia games are fun to play with friends(for me they are)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1