best hot seat games, 3 players

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Rebell, Apr 9, 2012.

Apr 9, 2012

best hot seat games, 3 players by Rebell at 11:13 PM (1,525 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Rebell
    OP

Newcomer Rebell Newbie

France
    so this thursday i'm meeting 2 friends who also game a lot, and i want to show off a bit with my PSP and hook it up to the TV, and play some games together with them.
    my psp is hacked so I can also play SNES/NES/PSX/GBA/.... games on it!
    I'm looking for HOT SEAT games, so games you can play on one PSP, by giving it to the other players.

so far i've only came up with advance wars, for the GBA. great game of course, but more would be very welcome.

2. elgarta

Member elgarta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So.. are you wanting multi-player games that take turns, like the old mario brother games for NES/SNES, or are you talking about something else entirely? "I'm looking for HOT SEAT games, so games you can play on one PSP, by giving it to the other players." doesn't give alot to work with unfortunately.

But otherwise, pretty much any old-school platformer would allow this since you can just hand the controls to someone when you lose a life, like Mario, Sonic.. Even Rayman for the PSX. Rayman is only 1 player, but we used to play it in turns based on losing lives or completing stages.

3. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Hotseat or hot seat is a multiplayer mode provided by some turn-based video games, which allows two or more players to play on the same device by taking turns playing the game. The name hotseat started as a reference to playing a PC game and trading seats with the other player.
    Hotseat play allows players to play a multiplayer game with only one copy of the game or only one device.
    Source

4. TheCasketMan

Member TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

United States
    the mini games in ape escape for the psp had could be played in hot seat mode if I remember correctly, and they were pretty fun. I do not if the Buzz games have hot seat, but if they have, trivia games are fun to play with friends(for me they are)