best GB and GBC games

kelvicharlie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey Kong - This is a fantastic remake of the NES title. There are expanded moves like backflips, handstands, and stunts! It also all plays in a puzzly platformer style. Highly recommended.
Metroid 2: Return of Samus - While it may be crude to look at, this is part of what gives it a great atmosphere. A huge and cavernous world with creatures that are barely recognizable from the natural surroundings. Crunchy unrefined music and no in game map help to heighten the sense of cold, stark, loneliness. A very proper sequel
Gargoyle's Quest - Wonderful spin off of the Ghosts N Goblins series ,fantastic music, some RPG elements. A perfect example of how the limitations of the Gameboy can be properly utilized.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(without reading any other post) The best game I played on the gbc is Super Mario Deluxe It has Multiple modes that leads you to believe this should be on a major console.

alukadoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
castlevania,Golden sun. I love them.
hate2.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i had a large collection of gameboy games but the one game that i could not stop playing was Tetris everytime i would get a new gameboy game i would play it beat it then back to Tetris i remember buying like a pack of 100 AA batteries(cheap kind from costco) and just playing all day everyday until i ran out of batteries

jeffro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.fakegaming.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
how_do_i_do_that said:
List is no good without a flashcart to use them on.

Huh? What does this even mean? Who doesn't have a flashcart capable of playing GB/GBC games? Does one exist?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Those are the only 2 places you can get them.

The flashcart is handmade, no 2 look alike (chips and resistors are slightly off).

The nonelectronics place a decent place, you can also pick up a gameboy if you don't already own one. Or mod yours to have a backlight, you'll lose some color if you got a gameboy color and the use of the power LED.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1