• Red Steel 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cloudskipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not played much of Conduit 2 but from the few hours I've put into it it's pretty average. It has quite a bad frame rate and the controls are really hard to get used to and I'm not talking about the button configuration, it's the aiming and dead zones which are not good to say the least. Even with Motion+ it feels weird so it's going to take a lot of tweaking to get it up to scratch.

Goldeneye 007 on Wii had the same problem, the default controls (for motion play) were terrible, it took me literally hours of tweaking and fine tuning and it transformed the game for me. This is why I think it's the best FPS on Wii, a worthy sequel to the original N64 game and one of the best FPS this generation full stop. Had I just played it with CCP I wouldn't of enjoyed it half as much as I did, it kinda felt a bit like COD but with the proper motion control set-up it didn't. I have the settings written down if anyone wants them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"