• Total voters

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex is great as well. Haven't played World at War/Metroid though.
Looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Wii
smile.gif

PS: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) doesn't exist on the Wii.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime series isn't a FPS, its a first person adventure title and should be treated differently.

The Conduit is generic and dull.

Both CoD games get boring after a bit but on the Wii I prefer World At War. They're the best for online. You forgot CoD 3 which wasn't bad either.

House of the Dead : Overkill is on rails so doesn't fit in the genre and even if it counted then where the fuck is Dead Space Extraction? The only game in that list that is better than DSE is Metroid Prime 3 and even then Metroid Prime 1 is far far better.

"any Medal of Honor" is a stupid tag as the first was awful but Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 is pretty good. Has a good on rails bonus game on it too.

Far Cry : Vengeance must be a joke entry, even Jurrassic: The Hunted is better than that piece of crap.

Red Steel is difficult to play nowadays without vomitting, I did like it when it first came out though.

Red Steel 2 is pretty good but again I can't consider it a FPS as I hardly ever use the gun for killing baddies with.

Brothers in Arms isn't a FPS and is shit anyway.

You missed Onslaught which a lot of people like...but me.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Metroid: Wow I have good memories on this one, it took me 2 years to clear the game and it were two very sweet years

COD: Very nice and mw reflex had an online multiplayer option, I love it!

Red Steel 2: very nice but TO SHORT I cleared it in a week!
frown.gif

blackacidevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We are talking about First Person Shooters,

Not Mp3's or music files

FPS
First-person shooter (FPS) is a video game genre which centers the gameplay around gun- and projectile weapon-based combat through the first person perspective; i.e., the player experiences the action through the eyes of a protagonist,

lol JK

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rhos said:

Not Mp3's or music files

FPS
First-person shooter (FPS) is a video game genre which centers the gameplay around gun- and projectile weapon-based combat through the first person perspective; i.e., the player experiences the action through the eyes of a protagonist,

lol JK
MP3=Metroid Prime 3

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Gordinio said:
Rhos said:

Not Mp3's or music files

FPS

lol JK
MP3=Metroid Prime 3

wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MPT/MP3 aren't first person shooters as Hadrian said, they're first person adventures. I consider Red Steel 2 to be a FPA as well because of it's purely storyline/single player focus. And it does have side quests and upgradeable armor and stuff like that.

CoD4 and CoD5 are pretty good and some of the better online romps for FPS games on the Wii. And MW2 isn't on the Wii (yet), although given if next year's CoD is Modern Warfare 3, it'll be on there. This year's CoD (Black Ops) is getting a same-time Wii version.

The Conduit was rather uninnovative but it still had a nice online game and it kept me hooked for about 3 weeks.

HotD: Overkill was a pretty nice on-rails game and a good co-op shooter too.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is alright. I have the game and played it but I just wasn't too fond. The online was nice though because it was structured on EA Online.

Never tried Far Cry: Vengeance but it's supposed to be absolutely terrible. Same goes with Brothers in Arms.

A surprisingly good FPS type game though is Quantum of Solace. Shit graphics but it's running a CoD4 shooter engine but with third person cover mechanics (which are pretty sweet too and rather close to Gears of War). Not to mention it's one of the only Wii shooters I know of with local splitscreen play.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well like Guild said House of the Dead is an on rails fps so if you like the on rails type then there are also Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles as well as IMO the best on rails shooter for the Wii Dead Space: Extraction. FPS the only good ones are MW and WaW

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MOdern Warfare Reflex is the best! With Great Online!
(modern warfare 2 is not out.... read...)

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is great for online because you didn't have friend codes and play 32 players!

For local multiplayer you should try Quantum of Solace! and you have online but only 4 players.. the campaign is terrible but the multiplayer fun is great!

and YOU SHOULD AVOID at all cost Far Cry Vengeance and Brothers in arms.. Terrible games..
and avoid medal of honor vanguard!

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Single player: maybe the call of duty's (3 was the only one I finished)

mutliplayer: definitely medal of honor: heroes 2, you have to lead your shots like crazy but it's always at a consistant rate and the actual teleporting lag is pretty non existant. Nowdays there's not a lot of people online so the experience is declining...

Conduit was pretty fun for a couple of weeks doing intense clan matches but apart from that it got boring very fast... and lock on should never be included as an unchangeable option in a shooting game >_< the competetiveness goes out the window. unfortunately they left it in conduit 2 as well.

Haven't played metroid, not a fan.

oh, and local multiplayer, quantam of solace I've heard is really good for it too. Well, in comparison to other wii local multiplayer FPS options..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)