Misc online wii emu

jbheydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something that might or might now be possible but this is what i think maybe there could be a online wii emu for those who want to play wii games without having to download anything but the hard part is fps and other stuff so yeah this is just a idea

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i meant a online emu that is in the browser like not like online like what i meant by online is in the browser
I have seen some online emulators like gba and up to n64 and ps2 but not wii at the moment because said websites need loads of power for many people being on the website so for a while the answer will probably be no

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess at the first guess, ninjas of which company will come to find out whose site it is.
if it just has the emulator then its not illegal only if it has roms I know emulator websites that let you use your own roms to play so maybe what JB was saying could be possible but not for a long time :/

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
if it just has the emulator then its not illegal only if it has roms I know emulator websites that let you use your own roms to play so maybe what JB was saying could be possible but not for a long time :/
It must be an interesting event to upload a 4.37 GB ISO image to the Internets in the evening to play some karts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)