Hacking BEST Flash Card For DSLite

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a really good flashcard for DSL that can run WoodR4 or another good firmware
also where i can buy it fir the best price.

I'm a supernoob so i dont really understand the fakes and what is good or not.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You only need wood for the R4i Gold, and it's on the official site.

The reason people love wood is because it brings R4s up to par with other flash carts. Other flash carts didn't stop updating like the R4 did.

Wood is not above other flash cart softwares, it's just above what R4s used to have.

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm getting a 16 GB MicroSD amazon and a R4i Gold from digitopz, that's about $9 for the SD and $16 for the R4i. $25 total
Is digitopz or zhuzhuchina a safe site? Are there cheaper sites that ship from the US that are reliable and take visa or PayPal ?
Also, are there any better flash carts that are around 15 bucks?

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, on another thread people are tell a guy to get an AceKard 2i from Realhotstuff. I read about AceKard and it sys it has trimming so it removes the crap out of files. Should I just but the AceKard 2i? My intention is to buy A flash card thr works for my ds lite but i can still use it on a 3ds if I decide to get one next year.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The acekard 2i is a good card but the DSTWO is a better card, it totally depends on your budget, i would say the DSTWO is probably more likely to be fixed sooner by the Supercard team for the future 3DS updates than the acekard.

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The acekard 2i is a good card but the DSTWO is a better card, it totally depends on your budget, i would say the DSTWO is probably more likely to be fixed sooner by the Supercard team for the future 3DS updates than the acekard.

The DSTWO is double the price of an AK2i or R4i Gold, what's so special about it?

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would get it but it's too expensive, I'd have to buy a lower capacity sd card to fit my budget, unless you can find me a cheap and reliable seller In the us.
That would be great!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I would get it but it's too expensive, I'd have to buy a lower capacity sd card to fit my budget, unless you can find me a cheap and reliable seller In the us.
That would be great!

I did say it depended on your budget, if i was you i would get either the acekard 2i or the R4i that Rydian suggested

RendallMykeTrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a cheap one off of temp shop.
http://www.v2watch.com/best-choice-acekard-2i-ak2i-ak-2i-3ds-for-ds-dsl-dsi-xl-and-3ds-console-p-7836.html

Is it reliable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs