smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have used the memorex discs in the past. the wii seems to read them just fine. I did however have more errors while burning the discs then i do if i use sonys or verbatiums. Right now ive been using hp discs and they work well too.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any disk I can get my hands on work for me (datawrite mach4, no name printable, Jetplay)

I think it's combination of things quality of burner and media I have used lots of cheap media on my 2 Pioneer burners and never had a problem

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Memorex has caused problems, some work in the disc channel, some only work in Gecko and some only work in NeoGamma, and some don't work at all.

I used Kodak's before that and every single disc worked great.

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I`ve used datawrite mach4 the were quite good every 50 would get the occasion bad burn. Never had a bad burn using verbatims 16x dvd-r printables so would be my disk of choice.

K

Kurisuellegarden

I recommend Sony DVD-Rs. They are the best price and quality wise! They also seem to work well for PS2s and the CD-Rs like dreamcasts. ;D So I say stick with Sony. I've had one bad burn out of 400! That's really good!

=] I can get a 100 spindle for around 19 dollars.

leoszt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sony is ok for me. The only issue till now was new super mario, which doesnt load in neogamma and goes back to the system menu.

But i'm sure it is a release problem.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use taiyo yuden discs on mine or maxell discs using their own dye (MXL RG04). Normally I'd use verbatims, but my wii doesn't like them
frown.gif

leoszt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sony is ok for me. The only issue till now was new super mario, which doesnt load in neogamma and goes back to the system menu.

But i'm sure it is a release problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare