OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
Uggggg, still waiting on my iTouch2
frown.gif
Canadapost sucks...

try irelands lol, i order a card today if its shipped by tomorrow ill be waiting a week - a month.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I would wait for a real DSi cart.....one that actually lets you into DSi mode. The so-called DSi compatible carts out now are all half-arsed and only access standard DS mode, which means you'll be buying yet another flashcart once DSi mode is cracked and that functionality appears in a flashcart.

These half-arsed ones out now are just preying on impatient people who can't wait for a REAL DSi flashcart to be released.

Islay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Personally, I would wait for a real DSi cart.....one that actually lets you into DSi mode. The so-called DSi compatible carts out now are all half-arsed and only access standard DS mode, which means you'll be buying yet another flashcart once DSi mode is cracked and that functionality appears in a flashcart.

These half-arsed ones out now are just preying on impatient people who can't wait for a REAL DSi flashcart to be released.

well what can we the lazy gamers say.
theres no Dsi exclusive carts yet because of 2 reasons

1: they lose half a market, and to keep cost down 1 cart that can work on all 3 is better then 2 types of cart.
2: theres no Dsi exclusive games yet to get a model from.

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL, commenting on first page

one of my m8's little bros m8's is called syless and we we call him stylus

he hates it and threatens to bash us up every time, its quite funny

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rayder said:

I think "these half-arsed ones" are already real DSi flashcarts to the fact that they work on the DSi.
Those exclusive DSi games have yet to come out before they'll start upgrading the carts to the so-called "DSi flashcart" and those kind of games might come out on... 2010? And the DSi mode is still functional even if you have a flashcart inserted that is why people don't bother to wait for the future DSi flashcarts that could access the DSi mode.
yaynds.gif

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
lee1978 said:
iwakura said:
ezflash vi is the most reliable, because it has the best build quality.

The acekard 2i seems to have the most functions and support (thanks to developers making AKAIO), but the cartridge itself is flawed in build so many end up broken/not working. I prefer knowing something will work than somof the something that has more features, but could be a waste of money.

my signature has my video review of the ezflash vi btw. check it out if you're interested. I'll try to review the ak2i when I can get one

Ive had no troubles with Acekards and ive ordered almost 20 over the years (for myself and other people). I dont think any of them have broken or had problems.

The last 2 I got from Dealextreme, and theyre going strong!

Yeah, I've had the acekard 2 (not "i") and the acekard RPG and both worked fine. The reports about the dying ak2i's are still worrisome, at the least...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...