Hacking Question Best amiibo spoofer for switch?

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean you can only have one bin at a time, I thought it had a lcd screen and buttons so you can switch between them. Damn.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

look up on google nfc and bank

Gotcha! I did & i think i understand for the most part, now the one you mentioned is that one for the switch only? I saw one that comes in black, that's apparently for 3DS/WiiU & i wondered if the other would work for ALL three or just switch?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha! I did & i think i understand for the most part, now the one you mentioned is that one for the switch only? I saw one that comes in black, that's apparently for 3DS/WiiU & i wondered if the other would work for ALL three or just switch?
For switch, wiiu and 3ds, all amiibo bins are compatible

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For switch, wiiu and 3ds, all amiibo bins are compatible

Sweet! Thank you, gonna look into it a bit more but i am most likely gonna buy this bad boy. I saw that other one, N2 Elite or something but that price is WAY to high for something like that. Especially if they both do pretty much the same.

EDIT: Can the amiibo powersave powertag be used an infinite amount of times or is it just like 100 times then its dead? @wicksand420

Last edited by SG911,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used all three, and if you want to use an amiibo over and over (breath of the wild, for example) n2 elite is the easiest option by far. There's a learning curve to figuring out how to use it properly, but it's not too bad with proper instructions.

If you just want one of each, then cards and a binder is probably cheaper and quickest...but I still like the n2 elite. amiiqo is the older name for it, but they're the exact same device. just a rebrand.

powersaves was a bit annoying to me, though. You have to use their app to switch out to the next amiibo, after doing some prep work. Unless they've updated it, it's a hassle to always sit by your computer to switch it out. The amiiqo/n2elite, you just press the tab to move to the next one after the initial bit of set-up. Still a hassle, but nice in a lot of situations. Helpful for when visiting friends or don't have your laptop/gear easily available.

Last edited by osaka35,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm looking to buy a amiibo spoofer for my switch can anyone recommend a good cheap method?
If you have an Android phone, you can write blank tags with TagMo.
Blank tags are only about $20 for 100 of them which should last you ages.
There are a few different kinds here, stickers, cards and such, just make sure it's NTAG215:
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180704191636&SearchText=ntag215
You can't change the Amiibo type once it's written, but that's not a big problem when you have so many of them.
The PowerSaves Powertags work similarly to blank tags, but they can be rewritten. They don't last very long though, they stop working after a few writes. So I don't think they're worth it. And the N2 Elite is kind of expensive, and also a hassle if you have a lot of Amiibos on it since you need to cycle through the list until you find the one you want.

I went with blank tag stickers, I've only used maybe 25 of them so I still have plenty left. Writing Amiibo to them with TagMo is really easy, just load the Amiibo file and press Write Tag (Auto) and hold the phone to a blank tag. All 100 of them fit in a tiny ziploc bag that I can keep in my Switch pouch and write new Amiibos at any time. I write with a black marker on the sticker backing so I can tell which one is which. And if you want you can make laminated cards with them easily as well. Or you can buy the plastic cards and print fronts/backs and glue them on, but it won't be as nice as laminated cards I think. And they cost more.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
D

Deleted User

Powersaves amiibo comes with a power tag that can mimic any amiibo you want.
I highly recommend this, I use it and it's amazing, it even can change the serial so you can use a specific amiibo more than once. It also lets you backup ur amiibo from a previous state, like save state on an emulator but for an amiibo.

Bargy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Could be a really useful Switch homebrew project - SwitchAmiboo NFC writer or (even better) build Amiibo spoofing into Atmosphere itself to activate amiibo content from a system menu.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could be a really useful Switch homebrew project - SwitchAmiboo NFC writer or (even better) build Amiibo spoofing into Atmosphere itself to activate amiibo content from a system menu.
Both of those were done on the 3DS eventually, but it will probably be a while until devs figure out enough of the inner workings to do them on the Switch.

Swan1360

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m sure at some point there will be something to activate amiibos without actually using the nfc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol