Help with emuiibo. .STL file

Kaizen_3090

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ello all , i managed to install emuiibo onto my switch, followed github guide and able to use tesla to boot emuiibo.

I downloaded some TOTK amiibo.zip which are in .STL format, i wonder how can i convert them into virtual amiibo so that it can be picked up by the emuiibo? so far i read a virtual amiibo need to contain a .json and .flag in order for emuiibo to pick it up ?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ello all , i managed to install emuiibo onto my switch, followed github guide and able to use tesla to boot emuiibo.

I downloaded some TOTK amiibo.zip which are in .STL format, i wonder how can i convert them into virtual amiibo so that it can be picked up by the emuiibo? so far i read a virtual amiibo need to contain a .json and .flag in order for emuiibo to pick it up ?
STL files r for 3d printers u will want this

https://github.com/Slluxx/AmiiboGenerator

Kaizen_3090

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the tool I linked
bro i went to the link you attached, it say
Generates all Amiibos directly on your console.

It needs internet to download the amiibo database from here. Though you can download it manually and place it in sdmc:/emuiibo/amiibos.json.

do i right click on the here? save the file and rename as amiibos.json and placed that file on sdmc:/emuiibo folder ?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro i went to the link you attached, it say
Generates all Amiibos directly on your console.

It needs internet to download the amiibo database from here. Though you can download it manually and place it in sdmc:/emuiibo/amiibos.json.

do i right click on the here? save the file and rename as amiibos.json and placed that file on sdmc:/emuiibo folder ?
Then put the nro on your switch folder and run it

Kaizen_3090

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro i done with the .nro. when i run the generator, it say amiibo database not found, please download it first (Y), i select Y then database downloaded.you can now generate amiibos. but when i press X or A to generate all amiibos, it doesnt do anything

Its working now and you need to start the emulation before starting the game

Last edited by Kaizen_3090,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F