• Start date
  • Views 1,238
  • Replies 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

OP
I was working on my Wii guide when I came across a BBCode problem. I'm not sure whether it's me or an error with the BBCode.

Code:
[size=4][center][color="#FF0000"]Optimizing Screen Settings[/color][/center][/size]
[img]http://pix.gbatemp.net/171835/wii%20settings%20screen.PNG[/img][/center]
Select 'Widescreen Settings'. You will be presented with two options, 4:3 and 16:9. If you don't know what aspect ratio your television is, follow the follwoing guidelines. If you have a HDTV, choose 16:9. If you have a SDTV choose 4:3. If 4:3 doesn't display correctly, choose the other (16:9) and vice-versa.

Select TV Resolution. Two options will be presented, 'Standard TV (480i)' and EDTV (480p). If you purchased component cables, choose 'EDTV' but if you use the default cables that came with your Wii for video output select 'SDTV (480i)'.

Select 'Screen Burn-in Reduction'. Select 'Yes' if it isn't already on to prevent [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_burn-in"]screen burn-in[/url].
I tried to group that in a spoiler tag but it didn't work. The only thing in the spoiler was the image. I tried doing it several times even grouping different text and it still didn't work.

Code:
[spoiler][title:Optimizing Screen Settings][/spoiler]
Help?
unsure.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's as Costello said.

[title:Optimizing Screen Settings]Optimizing Screen Settings
wii%20settings%20screen.PNG
Select 'Widescreen Settings'. You will be presented with two options, 4:3 and 16:9. If you don't know what aspect ratio your television is, follow the follwoing guidelines. If you have a HDTV, choose 16:9. If you have a SDTV choose 4:3. If 4:3 doesn't display correctly, choose the other (16:9) and vice-versa.

Select TV Resolution. Two options will be presented, 'Standard TV (480i)' and EDTV (480p). If you purchased component cables, choose 'EDTV' but if you use the default cables that came with your Wii for video output select 'SDTV (480i)'.

Select 'Screen Burn-in Reduction'. Select 'Yes' if it isn't already on to prevent screen burn-in.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
tk_saturn said:
It's as Costello said.

[title:Optimizing Screen Settings]Optimizing Screen Settings
wii%20settings%20screen.PNG

Select 'Screen Burn-in Reduction'. Select 'Yes' if it isn't already on to prevent screen burn-in.
Show me the code, please.
Edit: Never mind. Just quoted your post and found out.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
]

I've already told you, all you have to do is do as Costello said:

QUOTE(Costello @ Aug 23 2010, 03:10 AM) you have two [ / center ] tags , one on the first line and another on the second line
remove one?

I imagine you removed the wrong centre closing tag, the brackets must balance.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
tk_saturn said:
SoulSnatcher said:
]

I've already told you, all you have to do is do as Costello said:

QUOTE(Costello @ Aug 23 2010, 03:10 AM) you have two [ / center ] tags , one on the first line and another on the second line
remove one?

I imagine you removed the wrong centre closing tag, the brackets must balance.
It works now!
Thanks Costello and tk_saturn.

Lock, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up