battle royal games....

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first we got fortnite then tetris 99 then apex legends now freaking call of duty join... wth.....

in my way of saying it.

THEY ALL SUCK!! (expect tetris 99.) no one hates tetris.

Reactions: Alexander1970

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
first we got fortnite then tetris 99 then apex legends now freaking call of duty join... wth.....

in my way of saying it.

THEY ALL SUCK!! (expect tetris 99.) no one hates tetris.
Tetris 99 is fun. I've tried Fortnite and PUBG, and they were alright, but not really my thing.
Mario Kart Wii > Everything
Mario Kart DD > all other Mario Karts

sry it's a fact
Personally, I enjoy every Mario Kart game, but MK8/MK8D is my favourite. Every game prior to MK7 has weird controls which I don't like and out of 7 and 8, the latter is definitely superior. Maybe I feel like this because MK7 was my first game (well, technically that's not true, because I played a lot of MK64 when I was a kid, but that was on an emulator and really long ago so it doesn't count), but eh.
The game I enjoy the least (but still enjoy for the most part) is MKWii, because if you don't use a bike and Funky Kong you are at a clear disadvantage, which gets annoying. Also, the bloom literally makes my eyes hurt after a short bit of playing.

Reactions: DJPlace and x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tetris 99 is fun. I've tried Fortnite and PUBG, and they were alright, but not really my thing.

Personally, I enjoy every Mario Kart game, but MK8/MK8D is my favourite. Every game prior to MK7 has weird controls which I don't like and out of 7 and 8, the latter is definitely superior. Maybe I feel like this because MK7 was my first game (well, technically that's not true, because I played a lot of MK64 when I was a kid, but that was on an emulator and really long ago so it doesn't count), but eh.
The game I enjoy the least (but still enjoy for the most part) is MKWii, because if you don't use a bike and Funky Kong you are at a clear disadvantage, which gets annoying. Also, the bloom literally makes my eyes hurt after a short bit of playing.
That's really interesting, for me I played Mario Kart 64 the most as a kid. For me the games after DD handle weird and I have a hard time playing them.

I guess it depends which one you start with.

Reactions: smileyhead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E