Gaming Battery won't work on my PSP. Made pandora forgot to backup.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I was making a pandora battery on my PSP. I flashed it with the program OS Pandora Battery Tool 0.5. I forgot to backup the original battery files. Now I can't use the battery without my Magic Memory stick. Any help I don't really want to always have my magic memory stick inside and it wastes a lot of space in my memory stick.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with that prog. But take the battery out, plug your AC run off that. Run the app again and I'm sure it has an option to make it into a normal battery again.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bloodgod said:
I'm not familiar with that prog. But take the battery out, plug your AC run off that. Run the app again and I'm sure it has an option to make it into a normal battery again.

In addition to what Bloodgod says, you can use this tool if you want. I found it to be rather straight to the point with a few nice things still. Use it to return to a standard battery (not service/pandora).
Ultimate Pandora's Tool 5.0.2 at QJ

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The eeprom isn't necessary to restore the battery. Either use the same tool to restore with a randomly generated serial or inject the Time Machine IPL into your MS.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I managized to make it a normal battery with a fake serial. Now since I know how to hack a PSP with a pandora ima start hacking PSP's for people in my school for lets say $15-$20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn