Batman: THe Dark Knight

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaron Eckhart was just as good as Heath for me.

Watched this film 3 times now, been a while since I've done that with a film. Even the Mrs saw it with me twice, and she's not the sort to want to watch another film so soon.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:
Well I saw the movie this weekend finally and I have to say that if anyone is worthy of an academy award it should be Aaron Eckhart. He made me believe in Harvey Dent.

Sure Heath did a good job at making me forget about Jack...but over all it was just one performance with one repetative character scene after scene. Aaron on the other hand had nobility, passion, peril, hate....fucking great GREAT job!

Then again Gary Oldman while not an academy award winning performance is the god damn man. He is the only person I know who can play roles where you really do not know it is him. The man has range.

RANGE
Right with you brother. Aaron as Two-Face impressed me a lot more than Heath as the Joker, I hope he is nominated for and wins Best Supporting Actor.

Interesting trivia: Matt Damon was originally considered for the role of Dent, but he declined the offer. I suppose we could only thank him for that decision.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You never know. Matt Damon is a pretty solid actor. But then again, he often portrays an action character and Harvey was more of a psychological character. I guess you're right. Aaron definitely has a face of a politician.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-