BatchDPG 1.3 Beta 4.5 backwards/mirrored video

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darksavior, May 5, 2007.

1. darksavior
    OP

darksavior GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2006
    United States
    Reinstalled windows and to my surprise I can no longer encode dpg videos properly...
    Not sure if anything i have installed matters. Only difference that I notice are: Latest FFdshow, avisynth, dotnet1.1/2.0/3.0
    I have also tried Fast6191's version but I've never got it working even when I could encode properly.
    Any ideas on what may be causing it?

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I will fix my version (amongst other projects) but it is exam time right now.

Latest FFDshow, I assume that means the FFDshow tryouts.

Upside down and I would say broken splitter/codec from microsoft and you are trying some MS containers/codecs but mirrored is a fairly new one for me. What graphics card are you using (hardware acceleration can mess with things)?

If you just want to fix it though make a avisynth script (standard text file with a .avs extension)
    directshowsource("videoname.ext")
    FlipHorizontal()

There is a flipvertical as well and directshow has a flipvertical option under the output section.

3. darksavior
    OP

darksavior GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2006
    United States
    i am using fairly new nvidia drivers 97.62. ill try the previous ones i had 93.xx tomorrow. but thanks for the progress report of your build and ill try that script.

Update: seems like the flipvertical command in the script works just fine by itself. thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice