Hacking BatchDPG 1.3 Beta 4.5 backwards/mirrored video

darksavior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalled windows and to my surprise I can no longer encode dpg videos properly...
Not sure if anything i have installed matters. Only difference that I notice are: Latest FFdshow, avisynth, dotnet1.1/2.0/3.0
I have also tried Fast6191's version but I've never got it working even when I could encode properly.
Any ideas on what may be causing it?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will fix my version (amongst other projects) but it is exam time right now.

Latest FFDshow, I assume that means the FFDshow tryouts.

Upside down and I would say broken splitter/codec from microsoft and you are trying some MS containers/codecs but mirrored is a fairly new one for me. What graphics card are you using (hardware acceleration can mess with things)?

If you just want to fix it though make a avisynth script (standard text file with a .avs extension)
directshowsource("videoname.ext")
FlipHorizontal()

There is a flipvertical as well and directshow has a flipvertical option under the output section.

darksavior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using fairly new nvidia drivers 97.62. ill try the previous ones i had 93.xx tomorrow. but thanks for the progress report of your build and ill try that script.

Update: seems like the flipvertical command in the script works just fine by itself. thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...