ROM Hack Batch Tool to Generate IPS Patches for PKMN Su/Mo

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
v0.4: https://puu.sh/sMUeC/6df1708387.rar

To use it, place sun.bin/moon.bin (rename the file by yourself) in the same directory as the executable.
notice: the code bin file has to be the unmodified version. (original dump from the game)
code.ips should gen in the luma/titles/"titleid"/ directory

Patches.rar contains 13 mono feature ips files as below listed. (for customization only, Full and Lite edition doesn't not require this compressed file)
To use these individual ips: Select the customize entry and follow the on screen text.

1. no outlines
2. Guarantee Catch
3. all pokemon rename-able
4. instant message display
5. quick hatch
6. AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM
7. walking/running speed *1.375 constantly. according to other speed hack user's posts, beyond 1.375 is not SAFE(through the wall etc...)
8. Disable ingame NFC (wifi won't be cut off after connected. no more festival plaza or suspend the game when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger:ph34r:)
9. SaltySD (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/SaltySD)
10. PC Anywhere (overwrite the default Options/Setting menu)
11. walk Through Wall
12. SciresM's QR Patch
13. Exp Multiplier * 100 (can change by yourself, edit the selected byte (Hexadecimal))View attachment 71862
14. Mystery Machine (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/MysteryMachine-Patcher)(won't be able to get official distribution with this patch, only use it when you need)

Please do not share the same ips for both games. one of them may crash randomly if you are using the same patch.

edit: add an extra ips for Mystery Machine.

View attachment 71480
which should I use?
.3ds or .cia?

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
v0.4: https://puu.sh/sMUeC/6df1708387.rar

To use it, place sun.bin/moon.bin (rename the file by yourself) in the same directory as the executable.
notice: the code bin file has to be the unmodified version. (original dump from the game)
code.ips should gen in the luma/titles/"titleid"/ directory

Patches.rar contains 13 mono feature ips files as below listed. (for customization only, Full and Lite edition doesn't not require this compressed file)
To use these individual ips: Select the customize entry and follow the on screen text.

1. no outlines
2. Guarantee Catch
3. all pokemon rename-able
4. instant message display
5. quick hatch
6. AlwaysShinyForNotLockedPM
7. walking/running speed *1.375 constantly. according to other speed hack user's posts, beyond 1.375 is not SAFE(through the wall etc...)
8. Disable ingame NFC (wifi won't be cut off after connected. no more festival plaza or suspend the game when you try to video record your game or use pkmn-ntr debugger:ph34r:)
9. SaltySD (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/SaltySD)
10. PC Anywhere (overwrite the default Options/Setting menu)
11. walk Through Wall
12. SciresM's QR Patch
13. Exp Multiplier * 100 (can change by yourself, edit the selected byte (Hexadecimal))View attachment 71862
14. Mystery Machine (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/MysteryMachine-Patcher)(won't be able to get official distribution with this patch, only use it when you need)

Please do not share the same ips for both games. one of them may crash randomly if you are using the same patch.

edit: add an extra ips for Mystery Machine.

View attachment 71480
Okai am really not getting this.. I have my code.bin in it's own file with the executable, but when i use this it tells me "Can't read rom. What exactly are you doing?"

What am i doing wrong here? I have tried using a cia in here and .3ds as well with code and nothing and i've tried renaming my code.bin (clean) to 0004000000164800.bin

Any help here OP?

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okai am really not getting this.. I have my code.bin in it's own file with the executable, but when i use this it tells me "Can't read rom. What exactly are you doing?"

What am i doing wrong here? I have tried using a cia in here and .3ds as well with code and nothing and i've tried renaming my code.bin (clean) to 0004000000164800.bin

Any help here OP?
rename to sun/moon.bin

read the fking thread man....

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey hey don't need to be rude kid i just asked as saying sun or moon could still reference to using the title ID as i was one of the over 40 that had this same problem.

If you read the rest of the thread, it's understandable to be salty over this trivial problem, such a simple solution by reading the thread OP. Plus this guy made the tool, rather than try to start an argument with someone over their justified attitude, how about show appreciation because this is incredible and makes using NTR cheats unnecessary (at least for me).

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you read the rest of the thread, it's understandable to be salty over this trivial problem, such a simple solution by reading the thread OP. Plus this guy made the tool, rather than try to start an argument with someone over their justified attitude, how about show appreciation because this is incredible and makes using NTR cheats unnecessary (at least for me).
I didn't do much work. Just frustrated…… ppp always ignore some contents in the thread.…

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is Mystery Maschine for?
I read the linked page but i'm already confused (I'm from Germany and so a german guide would be really great :)). Because there is only mentionedOS/ar but i want it with sun.
So dows it work on sun?

And is there a video tutorial for the installation, that would be very helpful.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is Mystery Maschine for?
I read the linked page but i'm already confused (I'm from Germany and so a german guide would be really great :)). Because there is only mentionedOS/ar but i want it with sun.
So dows it work on sun?

And is there a video tutorial for the installation, that would be very helpful.
the patch spoof the game connect to a customized server. work on both g6and7.

Reactions: noX1609

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no you cant! it works on g6 and g7!!!

(are you srcly? Already told you…)
Where did you say that already that it works for gen 6 and 7? And gen 6 is or/as? because the generation keywords doesn't say much to my. If everyone talks about the generations i'm everytime a little bit confused so just writing the names of the version would help a lot my for me and maybe another users here :)

But none the less you patches helpd a lot of people included me. But i thinks i'm goung to use the Gateway Engine in the future because its also word with the extended memory games very well and i now got to gateway red cards for 30€ each whats a good price i think for original cards :)

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where did you say that already that it works for gen 6 and 7? And gen 6 is or/as? because the generation keywords doesn't say much to my. If everyone talks about the generations i'm everytime a little bit confused so just writing the names of the version would help a lot my for me and maybe another users here :)

But none the less you patches helpd a lot of people included me. But i thinks i'm goung to use the Gateway Engine in the future because its also word with the extended memory games very well and i now got to gateway red cards for 30€ each whats a good price i think for original cards :)
whatever...

Reactions: RustInPeace

AzazelVII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been trying to use this with my recently dumped pokemon moon however This happens and then the helper.exe gets deleted: upload_2017-1-7_12-36-11.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work