Hacking bans still happening with sky3ds?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
but you have no proof that they are planning anything at all, so far nothing has happened,. if you use a private header, how can they detect anything? it would make sense to auto detect these things and auto ban right away.
Of course, I'm just saying that just because people haven't been banned recently doesn't mean it's safe or that Nintendo doesn't know what everyone's doing. I'm just saying people shouldn't be so sure that they're safe (you're never safe as long as you pirate or use hacks)

Reactions: Ericzander

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ooh? Looks like I was misinformed. I should really look into this cfw then. I assumed that running .CIA files from sysNAND was risky.

Go for it, just dont install nothing into sysnand, it is ok to boot then from sysnand if they are installed in SD card (FBI does that)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
The only reason people are worried about Pasta is because there's a warning that says it boots into sysnand. That's only so you don't think it's emunand and update it or anything stupid like that. The only CIA's which install onto sysnand are DSi titles, and even with those I don't think it's possible to brick anything.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Well at any rate, I don't think I personally need it since I have a Gateway card which gives me everything that I need and more. But it's great for those who don't wanna dish out the cash.

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, there's no risk for the SysNAND, absolutly true.
But if you try to install something like DevMenu to NAND, it's dangerous (don't do it! Don't try it!)
What are you talking about? People have been installing DevMenu to sysNAND to launch out of region DSiware IIRC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i only do that in the mornings