Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by cucholix, Sep 3, 2017.

1. mustbeburt

mustbeburt Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2019
    United States
    Hi Sashii. I'm trying to make some GameCube banners using that same template, but I'm having trouble editing the text on the banner. When I edit it the Drop Shadow and Bevel get messed up. Can you (or anyone else here) help me with what I may be doing wrong? Thanks!

2. mustbeburt

mustbeburt Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2019
    United States
    Just thought I would share the rest of the assets I made. Huge shout-out to @PascalLeroi who is the absolute best ever.

Attached Files:

PascalLeroi likes this.
  3. Masana

Masana Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2016
    France
    Hello, can you please create the icon for Bomberman land?

4. Velvis70

Velvis70 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2019
    United States
    Does anyone have the Guitar Hero series? Specifically looking for GHIII and Metallica

5. JustKeepWalking99

JustKeepWalking99 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2019
    United States
    Hi, everybody. In no rush or anything but if anyone had templates for Disney Channel-All Star Party, Hannah Montana The Movie, Hannah Montana Spotlight World Tour, Family Game Nights 1, 2, 3, and 4, and ICarly 1 and 2 I would really appreciate it!

6. thefieldsofdawn

thefieldsofdawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2019
    United States
    Hi all,

Here are my icons and banners for

America's Next Top Model
    Cooking Mama Cook Off
    Cooking Mama World Kitchen
    Crash Mind Over Mutant
    Monster Hunter 3 Tri
    MySims
    Nancy Drew
    Spyro Dawn of the Dragon
    Spyro The Eternal Night

Attached Files:

7. raquio

raquio Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2019
    Brazil
    Since Just Dance 2020 just got released today, but only for the Wii, I guess we're doing this
    I included in this pack
    • WiiVC Overlay version
    • "WiiU like" version (so no OCDs are triggered for ruining a complete collection)
    • Optional Gamepad boot logo
    • Nifty Boot Sound (extract zip as .wav files are not allowed)

Attached Files:

hug0-a7x likes this.
  8. Zeltrax

Zeltrax Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2011
    Anyone got icon and banner for RUHZ52 - Bakugan Battle Brawlers

9. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Hi. Does anyone have covers for NBA 2K11 and NBA 2K12 for the Wii? I am completely lost on how to make one.

10. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Just wondering if you would be willing to do working Wii icon and banner for Tecmoon Wii Injector I need help with for a paypal donation. I've already mentioned two of them in another post but they are mainly sports titles.

11. Mr_Nick666

Mr_Nick666 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2007
    I've done a few quick ones for games I couldn't find.

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009, Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty World at War

12. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Willing to paypal for anyone who can make the working 2 files needed for Injection of Wii games I need to inject. PM me if interested..

13. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Also wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the 3 banner sets for Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. I've tried injecting those twice with TecMoon's program and they all show up as question marks.

14. JustKeepWalking99

JustKeepWalking99 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2019
    United States
    I had that exact same problem, it's not the images. In TeconMoon change the filename from Mario & Sonic to Mario and Sonic, if there's a & in the name when inejcting with TeconMoon it'll automatically corrupt.

15. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Seconding Tiger Woods 2012, and requesting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

16. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Thank you for responding! I was starting to think this thread is completely dead. Glad to know it’s a simple fix.

17. mulliganman

mulliganman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Did you mean to rename it before putting it in the program? I tried that and then put it in TeconMoon but still get the question marks for all three titles.

18. JustKeepWalking99

JustKeepWalking99 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2019
    United States
    There’s a title section in the TeconMoon menu, there’s about 3 menus and in one of them it will say Mario & Sonic as the packaged title. Remove the & because accent characters aren’t supported and it should work

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted