Hacking Bannerbomb v2 freezes on 4.3U(bannerbomb b2 enabled with priiloader)

kyle9252

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used priiloader to re-enable bannerbomb so I wouldn't get Error 004. but it freezes the console when i go install the sd card menu. it doesn't even show the "Load boot.dol/elf?" window. I also downgraded to 4.2U and it still freezes. I'm on 4.3U right now. Bannerbomb v1 didn't freeze when I downgraded to 4.1U. Can I enable bannerbomb v1 on 4.3?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bannerbomb doesn't work with 4.3. You need Letterbomb. Don't downgrade, you risk bricking the console.

Upgrade to 4.3, hack with Letterbomb, install cIOS, done.

kyle9252

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used priiloader to enable it. No error 004

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I have BootMii as boot2 with a nand backup

Bobba_fat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bannerbomb doesn't work with 4.3. You need Letterbomb. Don't downgrade, you risk bricking the console.

Upgrade to 4.3, hack with Letterbomb, install cIOS, done.

Hey,

I just recently got a wii and im (trying to upgrade it, and its all gone to S**t).

Is that all that is needed?

I upgraded to 4.3.
Hacked with letterbomb
(Tried to upgrade cIOS, but got an error message.)

Now I have installed priiloader and trying with everything else.
Got any simple instructions? Internet is just filled with what seems to be garbage guides and outdated guides.

Shortly, if you have softmodded your wii. What do I need in 2018 to make it happen? And where is the simplest guide with all the files needed?

Thanks in advance. I really googled everywhere seriously, and either the guides arent up to date, or I cant get it working.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D