Hacking Banner Bricked Wii (3.4EUR) Help needed

mollet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
finally my modchip arrived, i installed them (wasabi dx) and how the fuck can i activate Autoboot now?, because by default its deactivated ...
i can not enter the menu because iam not able to come past the Safty and Health screen...

mollet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
man you just dont understand that by default the autoboot option (on the wasabi dx) is disabled, so the disc does not autoboot ....

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mollet said:
man you just dont understand that by default the autoboot option (on the wasabi dx) is disabled, so the disc does not autoboot ....
You are right, sorry my english is bad.
They change the config to "autoboot off" since version 1.x!?
frown.gif

But it's a easy to use modchip. Get a Wii from a friend for 20 minutes and change the wasabi config at the working Wii.

mollet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i switched the chip to autoboot and save the configuration. Even with that option enable, nothing is booting, absolutly nothing. Even not the repair disc....

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
I thought since the Wii is on 3.4, only the repair disc will help now?

From another board:
QUOTE4.0 Users are unable to boot the Offical Nintendo Disc. On 4.0 I was able to boot this Universal-UnbrickDisc released! Universal-Unbrick Disc v2 - which if you can get to boot would actually be better since you can just delete the .wad that caused the problem rather than deleting everything.
Yea I was able to boot the Universal-Unbrick Disc v2 on a bricked Wii on 4.0

@mollet
You use the recovery mode?

If yes try another dvd.

I know, it's a lot of time and no one can give you an warranty that it help, but it's a try.
wink.gif

If not ...?

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hehe, it should be a DVD and if it's possible try a DVD-R.

Sorry folks, here some words in german(because it's much more easy for me and he and i'm ...):
Also, das sollte schon eine DVD sein und die Wii kommt, so sagt man, mit DVD-R am besten zurecht.

Wenn die Wii die DVD nicht mag versuch einige andere, sei es die UUB(v2) oder einer der oben genannten.
Natürlich gehen dabei einige Rohlinge drauf aber die kosten ja auch nicht mehr die Welt.

Weiter ist mir auch klar dass das alles nicht helfen muss, nur hast du wenig Alternativen.
Eine Reparatur bei Nintendo kostet derzeit für eine gemoddete Wii => 200€ und dafür kauft man lieber eine neue bei Amazon in England.

Bleibt also nur ein gebrauchtes Board, nur komm da mal dran. Ich habe hier eine fast neue Wii mit Wiikey v2 stehen die einen Full-Brick hat und kein Recovery Menü mehr. Das Recovery Menü ist eine Funktion des "SysMenu" und wenn das kaputt ist geht halt nichts mehr. Da kann ich also auch nichts machen und an den NAND Key komme ich so nicht mehr damit mir dritte helfen können.

Also bleibt:
1. versuchen
2. (viel) bezahlen

Ich denke die paar Rohlinge sind es Wert.
wink.gif

mollet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ohhh man it was a so simple faiure ... it has to be a DVD !!!
thanks alot to all helping me solving my problem!!
after the Disc is loaded i choose Delete All, and everything worked again!

wigee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I have almost the same problem and i want to buy a wasabi dx chip.

I have a question for mollet.
Did you us the wii repair disk 1.31 USA ?
Or was it a Pal version?

It need to know this because a don't want to end up with a full bricked wii...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk