Homebrew Banned for being stupid

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i got banned because i had stupidly played ultra moon early when it first got leaked and didn't check if the Internet was on, i just want to know if there is any way i can get unbanned, if not thats fine, i deserved the ban.

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to get unbanned is to use the friendcodeseed from another 3ds. If you don't have another with a working seed than you are outta luck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you can hack but u cant play the game erly or use hackamons online but even with hackamons u cant use them online
Pokemon detects modified game saves. It is not limited to generating pokemons or playing early, the slightest modification to game save file can be detected as soon as you go online. But It doesnt gurantee an instant ban. If you cheat in a game and use it online, you increased the chances of you getting banned by multiple times. You could use hacks for personal satisfaction and collection if you are permanently offline but not for trading or online use.

Last edited by chirogan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.